Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Warning! Cannot move data to new device!

by MAGICDAVESHROOM

Original Post

★★★★ Newbie

Yes I change my new phone and luckily I'm get back my previous account thanks EA

Message 31 of 35 (456 Views)

★★★★ Novice

how you do it? pls help

Message 32 of 35 (368 Views)
Highlighted

Firstly EA seems to have changed everyone's player id at the last major update (the one when they tried to sync android and apple). There is now a different player id number and a new "persona" number. I put in a complaint about missing content and they couldn't help me when i supplied my old id number and i didn't know they'd changed. Why they don't still keep the old player id numbers on file is a mystery to me. If you have an android device then get it linked to google play so you can sync it with Google play so you have an easy way to recover your profiles and you can still get EA to restore them if all else fails.

Message 33 of 35 (350 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Working perfect. I have on phone and transfer to another device whith progress and all. Remeber this is before u lost any data/ progress etc..this method works normal online. Best regards.
Message 34 of 35 (137 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

I know this is an old post but i just wanted to give it a bump because this worked perfectly even though thanks to this user for posting this

Message 35 of 35 (123 Views)

fifa-19-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help