Re: Warning! Cannot move data to new device!

by Nino472

Original Post

★★★ Newbie
Same here, I used to be able to log in before.... Now also having same problem.. Only hv achievement and the rest can't be seen... Where is the sync options? Have you figure out?
Message 21 of 68 (4,319 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Thank you thank you! This worked and saved me from a meltdown!
Message 22 of 68 (4,111 Views)

★ Novice
My players profile cant be seen it’s prompting me to make a new one and start over again....
Message 23 of 68 (3,796 Views)

Community Manager

@tushar111111111 Were you playing on a guest account or one that was linked?

Darko.png
Message 24 of 68 (3,786 Views)

★ Novice
Surely not the guest account
It should be linked because i always sign in before starting to play.....
I was just wondering if i can be recovered....

Message 25 of 68 (3,778 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'Ve got the same problem. Used to parallely play on two devices. Always logged in using G+ and could select the one profile i had. Since yesterday the game keeps promting me to create a new profile and start over. Is there any way to recover my saves?

Other games don't seem to be affected as I can still use them on both devices and have no problem playing my saved games using G+.

Message 26 of 68 (3,769 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
Can you help me I can find the file where it is it’s not there I go to android the data but there is no pvz row folder
Message 27 of 68 (3,492 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I had the same problem.  As a last resort I tried this and it worked.  I went into settings and picked the Choose Age option.  It was set to 0.  I set it to 45.  After that it prompted me to sign in with my google+ account.  Apparently there's an age check and it doesn't link to google+ if your registered age is below some limit.

Message 28 of 68 (3,378 Views)

★ Novice

Same issue u have finished all the adventure mode but when i have changedu phone i had to play it from the beginning this adventure took me 6 monthes so plz EA make smthg

Message 29 of 68 (3,000 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
Explain the situation to the EA help center (below) and if you're lucky they MIGHT have a backup of your old profile on their servers as this sort of thing happens quite a lot then put a new password on your ipad to stop your little brother getting his sticky fingers on it.
Message 30 of 68 (2,992 Views)