WHAT DO WE WANT?

by MAGICDAVESHROOM

Original Post

Re: WHAT DO WE WANT?

★★★★★ Expert

@eieio_3131310 wrote:

I would like to be showered with gems....  

So would Mrs eieio.💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎

Message 31 of 168 (1,666 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

so would I

Message 32 of 168 (1,662 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@lawmfw wrote:

so would I

Weren't you recently showered with so many gems, coins, gauntlets and mints that you ran out of things to buy?😛

Message 33 of 168 (1,649 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

I'd like to see a new version of jalapeno that will destroy a column instead of a row.

Burn🔥, zombies, burn!🔥

Message 34 of 168 (1,644 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

That would be cool.

Message 35 of 168 (1,640 Views)

★ Apprentice

i would like if the leveling system in chinese version, can be puted in american version too.
Is simply AWESOME the buffs and status increased. and the idea do use custom skin give more power, is fantastic because all players can have acess for costume with a low price in coins.

Message 36 of 168 (1,638 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Ooh goodie goodie. I've got a few ideas...

1. Seed packet drops. Whenever a plant defeats a zombie, or a zombie is defeated with some form of assistance from a plant, there is a chance that plant's seed packet will drop for collection. This will encourage players to play with all of the plants, developing new strategies and combos in the process.

2. Trade 4 Plant Food to replace a mower in Endless.

3, 4, 5, 6 & 7. Bring back the gem drops.

8. Remove the leveling from Adventure to restore the balance, and unlock all premiums for Battlez. Seed selection is small enough in Battlez that players can't get too crazy with premiums at their fingertips.

9. Bring back the gem drops.

10. Environ-Mint. Power Mint that boosts plants that belong to the world you're playing in. Also creates tiles from any other world (power tile, gold tile, Plant Food or sun grave, etc). Environ-Mint can't be selected with other Mints, or doesn't stack boosts from other Mints. Create a 12th world that has premiums unlocked within it. Environ-Mint will boost premiums in that world. Use that world to FINISH THE FRIGGIN STORYLINE. I haven't figured out Environ-Mint in Battlez yet.

All that, then I have a bunch of world and plant ideas just aching for some exposure.

Message 37 of 168 (1,513 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I'd like to see powermints easier to distinguish, rather than variations of green, i keep on picking ailmint instead of Enchantmint.

(Yes, i do know that green is the colour of mint.)

Message 38 of 168 (1,455 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I would like to see disco zombie from pvz1 come to pvz2 with his troupe of backing dancers, and where are the hula zombies?

Message 39 of 168 (1,426 Views)

Champion

@MAGICDAVESHROOM wrote:

I'd like to see a new version of jalapeno that will destroy a column instead of a row.

Burn🔥, zombies, burn!🔥

LOL  I think EA's dev team will just tell you to rotate your view by 90 degrees....

Joking apart, I think it is a good idea for a new red hot chiili plant.

Message 40 of 168 (1,400 Views)