WHAT DO WE WANT?

by MAGICDAVESHROOM

Original Post

Re: WHAT DO WE WANT?

★★★★ Novice

Hi!
Could you change the texture of Reinforce - mint?

reinforce - mint.png
Message 131 of 168 (846 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Hi!
Will Bombard-mint be issued in March?
Anyway, I would be very happy.

When will Farm World be released?

bombard - mint.png
Message 132 of 168 (840 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Hi!
Sun - shroom and Sunflower so that they could have a recharge of 3, 5 seconds.
You could also add Farm World, and the plants from it are Lemon-Pult (sun cost 200), gatling pea (sun cost 275), gloom-shroom (sun cost 200), chest-nut (sun cost 175) and Doom-shroom (sun cost 150).
You could also add Farm World zombies such as: Farmer Zombie, Conehead Farmer, Hay snop-head Farmer, Buckethead Farmer, Barnhead Farmer, Flag Farmer, Rally Farmer, Imp Farmer, Farmland Gargantuar, Rake Zombie, Geese Hoarder, Geese Wrangler Zombie, Zombie Goose, Beehive Pusher Zombie, Zombie Bee, Dog Walker, Zombie Dog and Zombot Duck Fighter.
Electric Peashooter could be a seasonally available plant.
Firefighter Zombie and Pogo Zombie can be added to Modern Day by.

Message 133 of 168 (819 Views)

★★★★ Expert

We want sunlight on the sand

We want moonlight on the sea

We want mangoes and bananas

We can pick right off the tree

We want volleyball and ping pong

And other fancy games

But what we want the most is

Twenty-nine gems.

Message 134 of 168 (799 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@linuxPigPen wrote:

We want sunlight on the sand

We want moonlight on the sea

We want mangoes and bananas

We can pick right off the tree

We want volleyball and ping pong

And other fancy games

But what we want the most is

Twenty-nine gems.

@linuxPigPen 

Or ads that work.

Message 135 of 168 (794 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Could you add Farm World and plants from this world that means : Lemon - Pult (sun cost 225, throws slowing lemons within 3 times 3, inflicting 60 Damage per shot), Gloom - Shroom, Doom - Shroom (sun cost 150), Electric Currant, Missile Toe, Gatling Pea (sun cost 300), Chest - Nut (sun cost 175, elevated toughness, shoots crushing chestnuts inflicting 600 Damage per shot), and Persimmon (sun cost 150, defensive plant, after destroying it inflicts splash damage 200 DPS in the area 5 times 5.
Zombies in Farm World such as : Zombie Farmer, Conehead Farmer, Hay Snop-head Farmer, Buckethead Farmer, Barnhead Farmer, Farmer Flag, Rally Farmer, Rake Farmer, Imp Farmer, Farmland Gargantuar, Beehive Zombie, Hive Zombie (veteran version for Beehive Zombie), Zombie Bee, Dog Walker Zombie, Zombie Dog, Zombie Horse and Zombot Bull Runner.

Message 136 of 168 (713 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@anatol0510 Add Zombie Pig or I vote against this.
Standard smile
Message 137 of 168 (706 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I would like to see any item bought from the store applied to all profiles and not just the one it's purchased from.

E.G. if a plant bundle is purchased the plant and the bundled seeds are just for the profile it was purchased for and the other profiles just get a basic plant without any bundled seeds.

This can only increase sales so increases revenue for EA.

Message 138 of 168 (608 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I didn't read all the posts, but have the option to get free power toss.  I know if we fail one adventure, it will give an option to get a free power zap, but power zaps are useless. Swap it for power toss!  Power toss used to be in endless as well but I haven't seen it for ages.

Message 139 of 168 (557 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I would like any gems or coins left uncollected in penny's pursuit automatically collected at the end of a match, this is driving eieio insane.

💎💎💎💎💎

Message 140 of 168 (465 Views)