Re: WHAT DO WE WANT?

by 1H3J0KER

Original Post

★★★ Guide

@MAGICDAVESHROOM wrote:

I would like any gems or coins left uncollected in penny's pursuit automatically collected at the end of a match, this is driving eieio insane.

💎💎💎💎💎

This, we deserved it 😬

Message 141 of 168 (1,245 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@MAGICDAVESHROOM First...if they can fix the progress refill thing for me, that will be amazing... until then, i am not touching Penny....
Message 142 of 168 (1,219 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

I would like to see the pinata prizes doubled or even tripled. I have played this game everyday since it was released. When I pick the 3 pinatas for the prizes I always pick the same 3. I always get 2 seed packets and some coins. Statistically I should have gotten better than 2500 coins once in a great while. 

Message 143 of 168 (1,208 Views)

★ Apprentice

Modern Day...A Fun Final Level...Well I Have An Idea! I Wanted It To Be Like You Had To Literally Use Every Plant From Every Era! What I Mean By This Is After Beating Modern Day You Have A New Half Unlocked...Modern Night! In Modern Night You Have Of Course Your Shrooms!! And Grave Buster Will Come In Handy! In This Part There Is The Returning Ice Shroom (This Version Does Damage When Frozen Which Is Different The Iceburg Lettuce) Then There Is Scaredy Shroom! Ya know just like the regular And The Final Plant..Doom Shroom! Just Like Regular..The Zombies Will Be Screen Door Zombie..And..Disco Zombie! And There Will Be Rifts Appearing As Well Letting in other Zombies! After Modern Night You Have Modern Pool! With Modern Pool The Returning Plant Will Be Gatling Pea And A New Plant (Shadow) Would Be The Sting Lily! Its That Little Flower Sometimes On Lily Pads And It Stabs Sombies That Come Close! When Powered It Can Shoot Thorns At The Zombies From A Distance (100 Sun) When Given Plant Food It Shoots A Bunch Of Thorns In Random Lanes! The Returning Zombies Will Be The Ice Maker Zombie, And Bobsled Zombie! There Will Be Rifts Too! Next Is Modern Fog! The Returtning Plants Could Be The Sea Shroom, Cattail, And Plantern!! The Returning Zombies Could Be Jack And The Box Zombie! Next Is Modern Roof! In Modern Roof The Returning Plants Could Be Coffee Bean! He Is Not Used For....Waking Up! It Is Used To Power Plants! It Can Make Them Shoot Faster But The Sun Is Raised To 150! (Cannot give plant food) Returning Zombies Can Be Ladder Zombie And Pult Zombie!! At The End Of All These Levels There Is A Boss! Modern Night = Dragon Zombot! Modern Pool = Shark Zombot! Modern Fog = Jack And The Box-Bot (new) And Modern Roof Can Have The FIRST Zombot In Pvz1! All of these parts will have endless modes! Thank you for reading! And I hope EA And Popcap Decide To Do This! It Would Make Sense!!

WE NEED THIS UPDATE!

Message 144 of 168 (1,045 Views)

★★ Guide

We want the Demonstration Theme and Ultimate Battle Theme back. While we're on that, we want a new few more historical periods, which can fit in with the taco story-line without ruining it (Internet Age, Roman Period, etc) instead of mindless Penny's Pursuits. 

They can create an optional download in the game for the Demo and Ultimate Battle Themes.

Message 145 of 168 (1,003 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Hello, I'd like you to add the world of "Barn and Farm". I would like to see plants such as: Persimmon (defensive plant that, when destroyed, deals 1800 dps to all zombies, Lemon - Pult (Slowing A.K.E.E.), Doom shroom, Gatling Pea, Chest - nut (toughness 3000, lobs chestnut) and Jalapeńo Mine (Combination of Potato Mine and Jalapeńo). Zombi: Farmer Zombie (absorbs 200 damage), Conehead farmer (540 damage), Hay sheaf - head farmer (940 dps), buckethead farmer (1300 dps), Flag Farmer (200 dps, with flag), Breeder Imp, Farmland Gargantuar, Rake Zombie (Equivalent to excavator zombies, which also reduces plant health by half), Beehive Zombie (equivalent to Arcade Zombie, which releases Zombie Bee that stings plants [chest-nut would attract them and make them immune to it]), Dog walker ( a zombie that releases a Zombie Dog that is fast but dies after the Dog Walker is destroyed) and Zombot Rooster Fighter.
chest - nut.jpg
gatling pea.jpg
persimmon.jpg
Message 146 of 168 (865 Views)

★★★ Novice

@MAGICDAVESHROOM  I think some plants should add this world

1A40E40A-79A9-48CD-B8F2-43F82AB5C4DC.png
5FE2784D-48BE-4D9B-B62D-778E725CD4F9.png
7E642F63-4D82-4277-9F9B-4DE01522738E.jpeg
Message 147 of 168 (778 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Rhu- Barb! An endurian on top of a plant. I think it sounds cool Standard smile

Message 148 of 168 (717 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@anatol0510 Btw, did you know dragon fire is a type of pepper? It would be a cool idea, like a Jalapeno and a snapdragon together...
Message 149 of 168 (715 Views)

★★★ Novice

This was the first design and was used for about six hours5C801435-A74F-4D71-8B53-FCB611E3038B.png

Message 150 of 168 (634 Views)