by MAGICDAVESHROOM

Original Post

Re: WHAT DO WE WANT?

★★★★★ Novice

YEEEESSSS!!!!!!!

Message 71 of 168 (1,244 Views)

★★★ Newbie

What I've been waiting on since the release of this game is the Feudal Japan level...

Sumo Fighter Gargantuans.
Samurai Helmet - Bucket Zombies.
Ninja that rush the first plant in a lane and slash it with their sword, then stalk forward menacingly.
Ninja that drop a smokebomb and reappear in another lane.
Geisha Zombies
Japanese Archer Zombies who sit back at the start of a lane firing arrows at plants or ninjas with throwing stars...
Basic Zombie in a Karate Uniform with a black belt.

I mean, come on! How can we ever get to Pirates vs Ninjas if you don't ever give us NINJAs?

Message 72 of 168 (1,224 Views)

Champion

Hmmm,  Geisha Zombies.....  you have my attention.....

Message 73 of 168 (1,219 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@eieio_31310 wrote:

Hmmm,  Geisha Zombies.....  you have my attention.....

Remember what happened with the hula zombies......

Message 74 of 168 (1,218 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

I can only remember the one who set her grass skirt on fire because I say Torchwood is looking good.Standard smile

Message 75 of 168 (1,214 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Expert

I'd like to see EA release the maximum perfect score per league, attainable by the best combination of plants (they don't have to release details of plants used) to give us something to aim at.

Message 76 of 168 (1,124 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

RNG would make that nearly impossible to determine.  A range might be possible.

And besides, what plant levels/strength do you use for calculations ?

Have multiple ranges ?

I like the idea but all would better served if a few sw issues were addressed before adding more features.

Message 77 of 168 (1,116 Views)

★ Guide

I would love to see the battlez times shortened and rewards for streaks to come back . The way it is now it has gotten boring playing the same level over and over for the same 7 rewards for a week at a time. At least the way it was before you got rewarded for streaks. Also like the idea of a Japan level. 

Message 78 of 168 (1,088 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Instead of selling a fixed number of seeds in a seed packet at an extortionate price (in my opinion), why not sell an entire level instead?

If EA kept the price reasonable they would probably boost sales considerably.

Screenshot_2019-07-02-10-38-45-1.png
Message 79 of 168 (949 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Enlightenmint has been released as a battlez seasons reward, contrary to the way the other powermints were made available by mint purchase, the maximum currently legit  available enlightenmint is level 5 through seasons so why not make levels 6-10 purchasable by mints as well as what EAvil scheme you have planned.

Message 80 of 168 (924 Views)