Re: WHAT DO WE WANT?

by Mariokiller15883

Original Post

★★★★★ Expert

I would like the numbers on the new battlez streak rewards screen to be a lot bigger and easier to read, maybe making it full screen with a large exit button.

Not everyone who plays pvz2 has 20/20 vision.

Screenshot_2019-05-26-17-18-23.png
Screenshot_2019-05-26-17-18-23-1-1.png
Message 61 of 168 (1,322 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Yes please.  I have to take off my reading glasses most of the time in order to see the small print !

Message 62 of 168 (1,314 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I noticed you could see the costumes quite clearly recently (Hot Potato, Starfruit) when a Reddit poster noticed said costumes looked like vomit.

Message 63 of 168 (1,253 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Don’t forget the Songs...
Message 64 of 168 (1,244 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

To be able to organise plants by Species/Family in the Plant Thingie Organiser, whatever it's called, below. Or to be able to move them round yourself in whatever order you want for ease of selection in Battlez.

eba64295af4d564b8c72c45b87b27da1.jpg

Message 65 of 168 (1,216 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

The PC version on BlueStacks does not have the "heart" in the upper left corner of the plant ?

Android mobile version has a "heart" you can tap on and it moves the plant to the top of the list !

That would allow for organizing by mint type or any other feature for that matter !

Message 66 of 168 (1,211 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I like what you did there with Stealing...

st EA <—— ling

Because people think EA is stealing money from us but I wouldn’t call it stealing since we’re the ones paying for it... 

Message 67 of 168 (1,206 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I'd quite like a choice of streak rewards instead of the present set 7 streak set, if i was short on coins/ mints/ gems/ seeds then i should be able to pick coins etc...

Message 68 of 168 (1,189 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I think the plant of the week bundles should have just the plant and their own seed packets, the first and ONLY time i bought the bundle most of the world/ premium seeds were for plants i didn't own and have no intention of buying.

Message 69 of 168 (1,150 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Some players want more music, especially the older tunes that have been removed to make way for the new content.

Perhaps you could change the music on a regular basis?

If you're removing one song and replacing it with another then the overall size of the game doesn't change much.🎶🎶

Message 70 of 168 (1,146 Views)