Re: WHAT DO WE WANT?

by MAGICDAVESHROOM

Original Post

★★★★★ Expert

Great ideas

an oldie but a very goodie (to me anyway)

Flag indicator for each day in each world - reduce the times having to open a day just to see it is at Final Wave already

Flag can indicate 'F' for Final Wave or '0' means no progress, '1' - one flag completed, etc etc

World Pinata Tracker - save everyone time if they setup so they can finsih faster

Message 51 of 168 (1,409 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Worthwhile levels of compensation to players who'll be losing their long reward streaks at the end of April. (Instead of just stEAling them from us.)

Message 52 of 168 (1,397 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

You are already receiving the compensation....an abundance of seed packets, mints, and Guantlets.

Message 53 of 168 (1,390 Views)

★★★★ Guide

It's not a compensation, it's a reward, can't you see the difference ?

He played hard, won many many games, did not play when it was too difficult, and spend many gems to keep his win streak.

So EA is just gonna erease people win streaks, not taking care of the amont of time and gems people spent to built them.

Message 54 of 168 (1,385 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

EA is giving out too many "rewards" as you put it for high level streaks...just has taken too long to address the issue with all the other issues still ongoing !

For one example, I am on my second x10 streak for this week and I have already collected over 10,000 Grapeashot seed packet "rewards"

The M17 Grapeshot is going to jump really high in Mastery when I finally cash all those seed packets in !!!!

Message 55 of 168 (1,380 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I would like escape root not to turn into a potato mine when activated but anything else that explodes in a 3x3 area.💥

Message 56 of 168 (1,250 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I would like seeds to be generic instead of being for a specific plant (that i may have already maxed out or have no intention of buying) so i can decide which of my plants gets upgraded.

Message 57 of 168 (1,148 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

You would need two generic seeds...one for World/Premium plants and a second for all the other plants !  That is too complicated for sw devs who keep making the same mistakes again and again !

Flag indicator for each day in each world - reduce the times having to open a day just to see it is at Final Wave already

Flag can indicate 'F' for Final Wave or '0' means no progress, '1' - one flag completed, etc etc

how hard can that be to implement ?

Message 58 of 168 (1,148 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I would like a new plant: Dogwood (Cornus Albus Sibiricus or Midwinter Fire [Sanguinea]), seeing's we lost Cattail...

Message 59 of 168 (1,126 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

I would like the numbers on the new battlez streak rewards screen to be a lot bigger and easier to read, maybe making it full screen with a large exit button.

Not everyone who plays pvz2 has 20/20 vision.

Screenshot_2019-05-26-17-18-23.png
Screenshot_2019-05-26-17-18-23-1-1.png
Message 60 of 168 (1,114 Views)