Re: WHAT DO WE WANT?

by lawmfw

Original Post

★★★★★ Expert

I would quite like to see the ability to exchange resources between profiles, or better yet to pool resources into a common pot that all profiles can draw from. ✋ 💎 💰🍬

(Gauntletz, gemz, coinz and mintz).

Message 41 of 168 (1,446 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Share sprouts too !!

It would be nice to take seed packets from a Maxed out plant to share with another profile non Maxed out plant !

Message 42 of 168 (1,442 Views)

Anonymous

I want EA to give the dev less crunch time. Give them more time to refine the experience. That way, the game will be less buggy. Also I want the devs to listen to fans, just for once, and make Chomper, Snow Pea, Torchwood, and Starfruit gemium. I just want to get all the returning plants, for old time's sake. Or maybe just decrease the price of premium plants? People are more likely to buy small packages rather than a big useless one.

Message 43 of 168 (1,427 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

In the store move the time remaining banner to the blank space between the price and the picture as it obscures the costume if it's a hat.

Message 44 of 168 (1,379 Views)

Champion

One to add from @ToddRyuki on the other post. 

An option to disable or turn off the in game pop up tip (message)

Message 45 of 168 (1,375 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

And an important one from @Schizocarp 

Reposition the [Reload] button to be far away from the [Let's Rock] button

Message 46 of 168 (1,372 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Pretty please ?!

Message 47 of 168 (1,365 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Expert

Pirate Seas Day 3, Day 11, Day 20

How about a quick finish button once the target score has been achieved

Long ago the final score determined how many coins were recieved but no longer

Message 48 of 168 (1,349 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Each day there are Pinatas you can buy for cash.  Like Sun Plants, Greens etc. There is no pinata that includes the Bowling Bulb. If you would like some money EA then stick the bowling bulb in one of those or a new Pinata. My VISA is waiting Tongue out

Message 49 of 168 (1,310 Views)

★★★ Novice

1.  I think instead of having Endless Zones Edit the Endless Zones to where we already have all the Plants and Remove the "Cards" in between each "Win" and just make it 1 HUGE Endless Wave of Infinite Zombies and every 5 Waves you get 1,000 coins = 1 Gem.

2. Add a Option to where you can Make your own Wave of Zombies in Endless from any World in the "Modern Day" World, I would Pay them 100$ to Add that in.

3. To get Gems, You should Use your Coins to by Gems, 1,000 coins = 10 Gems, and Make the Coins Price Lower so 10,000 coins = 5 USD, 20,000 coins = 10 USD, 50,000 Coins = 25 USD ect.

4. Instead of Updating Battlez as a Whole, Just Make it another Section part of Battlez so Nobody Loses their Streaks, and just to Make it Easier Make the Tournament time to Play it 1 Month.

Message 50 of 168 (1,267 Views)