Re: WHAT DO WE WANT?

by MAGICDAVESHROOM

Original Post

★★★★★ Expert

I'd like to see the "it's raining seeds" minigame from pvz1 on pvz2.

Message 21 of 168 (1,497 Views)

Champion

I would like to be showered with gems....  

(have been playing PVZ1 while I was on holiday and oh boy I do miss the gem drops...)

Message 22 of 168 (1,483 Views)

★★★ Newbie

(I'm replying to your post because I have no idea how to make my own)

How about increasing the reward for vasebreaker endless? Gems? Level up points? Something? It's actually an incredibly hard gamemode and I'd argue hardest out of anything other endless to get a high streak in, therfor it deserves a bigger reward

Message 23 of 168 (1,457 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Please, please at least make the notably garbage premiums gemiums? Like chomper and snow pea? If people aren't likely to buy them anyways there's not much point

Message 24 of 168 (1,454 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Perhaps the zombies in adventure mode could have different toughness levels to compensate for the increasing damage rate of high and now mastery level plants.

As they are now could be normal, +20% hp+ 20% damage could be hard, +40% could be harder and +60% could be inzane.

Message 25 of 168 (1,418 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

It would be easier to give players the ability to adjust plant strength

Message 26 of 168 (1,413 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Flag indicator for each day in each world - reduce the times having to open a day just to see it is at Final Wave already

Message 27 of 168 (1,406 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Level system in line with Mastery system.  It is encouraging to "see" forward progress being made for my Mastery plants.  I am still waiting to get Sunflower, Pea Shooter, and Kernel Pult to Mastery levels.  Took over two months of Daily World Pinata for Ancient Egypt just to get Peashooter from Level 8 to Level 9.

Spending coins either way but it is much easier to spend smaller chunks at a higher frequency then to have to save up coins to move up one level.

Message 28 of 168 (1,396 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Expert

I've just had another one (1860), having just lost my streak for the 9th time.
As EA have repeatedly said they can't restore a streak, why can't the help center restore the multiplyer to the reset streak. Once you get past 882 you remain on the 10x multiplyer and just carries on in cycles of 98 ad infinitum. It would take most of the sting out of losing a high streak.

Message 29 of 168 (1,371 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
hear hear
Message 30 of 168 (1,353 Views)