Re: WHAT DO WE WANT?

by linuxPigPen

Original Post

★ Apprentice

I want new worlds (ZCorp Incorporated Inc. (after Wild West), Kongfu World (after Frostbite Caves), Sky City (after Lost City), Prehistoric Ages (after Far Future), Steam Ages (after Neon Mixtape Tour), Roman Empire (after Big Wave Beach), Renaissance Age, Heian Age, Cruising Carnival (after Heian Age), Modern Night, Modern Pool, Modern Pool, Modern Fog and Modern Roof), new mechanics, new plants and zombies, the mushrooms now they are really nocturnal like in the first game and also there are plants that are not mushrooms that are nocturnal, minigames mode, no system level, better balance, I Zombie mode, and all PVZ 1 plants and zombies returns appear in PVZ 2.

Message 151 of 168 (1,288 Views)

★ Guide

I would just like a game that I can play, purchase things in the Store with real world money and not have a glitchy game that just keeps getting glitchier...

Message 152 of 168 (1,253 Views)

Champion

@StormyHeather11   What you have here is not a wish list, it is an expectation and a demand that a minimum service received after being a $$$ paying customer.

Message 153 of 168 (1,243 Views)

★★★★ Expert

We want the world and we want it NOW!

Now?

NOW! 

When the music's over 

Turn out the light.

Turn out the light...

Message 154 of 168 (1,219 Views)

★ Apprentice

Modern Night, Pool, Fog and Roof

Tak berjudul265_20211207053532.png
Tak berjudul266_20211207053559.png
Message 155 of 168 (1,128 Views)

Message 156 of 168 (1,054 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

It occurred to me that so many players have lost their accounts and can't recover them which means starting from scratch with whatever plants they can prove they purchased (also from scratch) that EA could create one or more profiles according to how long a player has been playing.

Each profile could have all the free plants, adventure levels unlocked and a set of mints and gemiums plus a reasonable level of resources.

Perhaps ranging from level 1 up to level 7 or maybe even up to 10. 

I have 4 profiles, ranging from my onesies up to mastery and i keep several screenshots of my player id number and I've been playing so long that i have over 20,000 mints in my mastery profile alone (without chEAting) and if i had a total account loss and there was no way to recover it then i would walk away.

Most lost accounts can be recovered by the email registration scheme or by having your player id number safe but i remember when one of their servers went down some of the lost accounts could not be recovered.

Message 157 of 168 (906 Views)

★ Guide

I’d like to be able to have more than one profile. Why was this option removed? 🤬

Message 158 of 168 (856 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@karlakay3262  nobody knows why, but it is possible to create a new profile by accident even though that option has been removed.

I think @PowerToss  discovered how and posted the method on the forum but i don't remember.

I have accidentally created two, one i renamed Jaffa Cakes and the other i didn't bother to rename.

Message 159 of 168 (840 Views)

★ Guide
@MAGICDAVESHROOM While perusing the various forums, I did come across @PowerToss method but have been unable to replicate it. Instead of the keyboard popping up, it kicks me straight into an ad. Maybe I’m not hitting the edit button quick enough. Who knows? Guess I need to keep trying. At least now I know that the possibility exists. Thanks.
Message 160 of 168 (785 Views)