Re: Use premium plant for different profile

by PowerToss

Original Post

★★★★★ Expert

I really hope they didn't change that! Frown

@nightamades So when you restore your purchases on your other profile it says '0 purchases restored'?

Message 11 of 15 (396 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Most of those are bought with money, so should be available in your other profiles but pokra is a seedium so i assume you bought the early access bundle, which should have unlocked with it's seeds in the profile you bought it in but should be available without the bundled seeds in your other profile.

Message 12 of 15 (388 Views)

★★★ Novice

Thank you so much!

I followed your step and then all plant I bought can be used for all profiles now!

Message 13 of 15 (383 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Glad it worked out for you!

Message 14 of 15 (378 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@nightamades wrote:

I can’t believe that they gave me such response:

Purchases in the game does not work like this. I would like to inform you that purchases will only work on that profile through which you made the purchase as every profile have his game progress separated so this will not work.

However, I really appreciate you for coming here and sharing with us your valuable feedback. Your feedback/suggestion always help us to improve our game and services.

Please note that the in-game features are designed by Developers and can not be changed. Games are based on mechanism and algorithm. Anything you receive or achieve in the game are server based and completely random and being a customer support we can not change it.

So the person whom gave you this information is not helpful at all. 

Maybe more customer service or product knowledge training is required. 

Great to know your issue is resolved.

Message 15 of 15 (346 Views)