Re: Use premium plant for different profile

by nightamades

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Use premium plant for different profile

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

As title, when I buy the premium plant from a profile player, why I can’t use the plant for other profiles? 

I remember that system show the message to indicate I can use the premium plant for different profile.

Message 1 of 15 (1,437 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@nightamades What happens when you restore your purchases (settings --> restore purchases) in the PvZ2 App? Does it say "0 purchases restored" when you do it on both of your profiles?

View in thread

Message 8 of 15 (1,363 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Expert

A premium plant bought with cash is available to other profiles (but without any bundled seeds), but a gemium or seedium must be bought or earned in each profile.

This is EA set it up.

Message 2 of 15 (1,432 Views)

★★★ Novice

But this is not available for my other profiles ...., so I have to call the customer service?

Message 3 of 15 (1,425 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

If you paid money for it then it should be available in any profiles you have and if it isn't get on to EA HELP and report it as missing content.

Message 4 of 15 (1,391 Views)

★★★ Novice

I can’t believe that they gave me such response:

Purchases in the game does not work like this. I would like to inform you that purchases will only work on that profile through which you made the purchase as every profile have his game progress separated so this will not work.

However, I really appreciate you for coming here and sharing with us your valuable feedback. Your feedback/suggestion always help us to improve our game and services.

Please note that the in-game features are designed by Developers and can not be changed. Games are based on mechanism and algorithm. Anything you receive or achieve in the game are server based and completely random and being a customer support we can not change it.

Message 5 of 15 (1,374 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

This sounds like another job for @EA_Blueberry 

If you paid with real money then they should be available over all profiles.

I have three profiles and every plant i paid money for is in each one.

Message 6 of 15 (1,366 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

That does not sound right to me.

@EA_Blueberry  Has the purchase of premium plants changed to single profile usage only?

Edit: I remove the above as @MAGICDAVESHROOM has beaten me to it.

@nightamades   May I ask what premium plant or plants have you purchased?  (I hope they are not the new plants which need to be unlocked with seeds)

Message 7 of 15 (1,364 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@nightamades What happens when you restore your purchases (settings --> restore purchases) in the PvZ2 App? Does it say "0 purchases restored" when you do it on both of your profiles?

Message 8 of 15 (1,364 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@eieio_31310 wrote:

@nightamades   May I ask what premium plant or plants have you purchased?  (I hope they are not the new plants which need to be unlocked with seeds)

Just to let you know why @eieio_31310 asked you about what 'premium' plant it was. If you bought an early access bundle of a seasonal plant like Pyre Vine, Blastberry Vine etc. you will only have this plant on one profile.
Message 9 of 15 (1,347 Views)

★★★ Novice

I bought Power Lily, Torch Wood, Imitated, Cactus, Grapeshot, Cold Snapdragon, Explode O Nut, Bombegranate, Electric peashooter, Caulipower, Pokra, etc.

There is no one plant found in other profiles!

Message 10 of 15 (1,345 Views)