Upgrades missing from latest update

by CannedBread0223

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Upgrades missing from latest update

★★★★★ Newbie

From the latest update that has happened recently, the premium upgrades have been missing. I was hoping to buy them, but I unfortunately can't find then anywhere in the game. I was wondering if there's a fix on the way, or if others have encountered this issue too.

Screenshot_20220408-145838_Plants Vs Zombies 2.jpg
Screenshot_20220408-145904_Plants Vs Zombies 2.jpg
Message 1 of 2 (890 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Upgrades missing from latest update

Champion

I think the part below of 9.6.x update statement may have answered your question.  

Spring Cleaning - Upgrades and extra Piñatas Party slots:

As part of our on-going economy and game changes, offers such as buying extra Plant Food slots, Seeds slots, extra starting sun and sun refund when shoveling will no longer appear in the Store.

Additionally, extra slots 4 and 5 for Pinatas Party tracker will not be able to be purchased, if you've not already purchased them.

Players who have previously purchased these upgrades will not be affected in any way.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (878 Views)

All Replies

Re: Upgrades missing from latest update

Champion

I think the part below of 9.6.x update statement may have answered your question.  

Spring Cleaning - Upgrades and extra Piñatas Party slots:

As part of our on-going economy and game changes, offers such as buying extra Plant Food slots, Seeds slots, extra starting sun and sun refund when shoveling will no longer appear in the Store.

Additionally, extra slots 4 and 5 for Pinatas Party tracker will not be able to be purchased, if you've not already purchased them.

Players who have previously purchased these upgrades will not be affected in any way.

Message 2 of 2 (879 Views)