Update V6.9.2 Ideas

by Stephen_Da_Shoot

Original Post

Update V6.9.2 Ideas

★★★ Novice

Hello Today I will be talking about the update V6.9.2 about what I would like in it. So here are my ideas, got a question then ask me.

Trading: How the trading system would work is very simple, you can trade coins, gems, and mints for coins, gems, and mints, basically lets say, We have a box here, we enter the number of gems, coins, or mints in the boxes then we see what we get when we put them in, Example: :Gems_0: :Coins_0: :Mints_0: For :Gems_0: :Coins_0: :Mints_0: of course you would tap on the box then enter the amount, if you don't have the right amount then you can't trade it, you could also use this to buy Piñata's with mints or coins.

Premium Plants 2.0: With this, premium plants that cost money could be made a decision. Example: Ice Pea: $5 or 200 gems. So you could buy all of the plants but they would cost more gems depending on how good they are, you could also add money to the premium plants that cost money. You could also make all of the premium plants cost in mints, which would make no sense but then again how does gems buy you the premium plants in the first place. Or you could make them cost money, like 200k coins for this, or that Etc.

New Currency: The new Currency could be, Plant coins, they could be used to buy special plants, like plants that are on events like Halloween or Christmas, Or they could simply be used to upgrade a plant instead of having to get it Exp. You would get them from surviving every 5 waves in endless zone, could win them in reward streaks in battlez, you could get them even from the trading system (At the top). They could also just be earned from defeating Dr.Zomboss or from Piñata's.

Upgrading 2.0: Another thing that would make this awesome is, if you maxed out a plant it could be golden. Example: Peashooter is know Max level, Peashooter is know Golden Peashooter, when there golden they don't have to get special stuff, only if they wanted to, some could, like a mass damage, health, or really anything buffed by a lot. Another thing is Being able to upgrade pass there level limit, I mean like, Cabage-Pult is know maxed level on damage, you could spend gems or any other currency to upgrade that limit, health, damage, recharge time, anything!

Hopped you enjoyed this update ideas.     

Message 1 of 4 (404 Views)

Re: Update V6.9.2 Ideas

★★★ Novice

For People to know, I was mistaken, The Update is actually going to be around v7.X Not sure what is will be but, here are a few more ideas.

(More Classic Features) This would add it where you would see like, Modern Night, Modern Pool, Modern Roof, and so for the other ones, this could put alot of new plants is, maybe more zombies, making it with different stuff.

(Cooler Effects) In different areas good feature cool effects, as an example of FrostBite caves, it could have some Wind effects seen in front or behind stuff, like a breeze of wind came by and you could see it in your face or behind or in between, also it could work with Ancient Egypt, it could add some warming effects, make it look like it's actually hot out there. Making it more Cool.

(Plant Food Extreme) This would be plant food but the color of it would be red, you can't buy it at all, zombies that have a red effect on them with the kinda like lighting means they have it on them, but also It makes that zombie a big tougher, this Plant food Would give your plants EXTREMELY better Powers! Like for a Sunflower, it would give a Big sun for 500 Sun, a peashooter would shoot almost on the whole board, for a wall-nut it would get armor that lasts 3x the power of the classic plant food for a wall-nut, for a potato Mine, it would shoot out 4 Other potato's, and it will give the main Potato Mine a huge explosive once on contact, and so on.

(Battlez of zombies) Before you fully enter Battlez, you will have 2 modes called "Plants vs zombies" or "Zombies vs plants" With Zombies vs plants, it would make it where you control zombies, you could be able to use the zombies you find or unlock, and you would use the brain thingy from pvz 1 on the Xbox when ur in Multiplayer.

I hoped you enjoyed my new new new ideas XD

Message 2 of 4 (317 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Thumbs up for the "New Currency" 

Battleing as a Zombie instead of a plant could be intriguing !!

Would upgrading Zombies be an option as well ?

I have a suggestion to add....

Can EA show the number of Flags left in the progress for a "Day" to assist in saving time having to go 'into' a Day in order to know if it has been played but left unfinished ?

When I have time I prepare 5 Days so that I can quickly collect pinatas after the twelve hour clock has reset.

Message 3 of 4 (297 Views)

★★★ Novice

Well Upgrading Zombies would be pretty simple, you could upgrade them, instead of you using currency or zombie packets (Made that up), You would be able to level them up by playing with them, then you get these brains points, you use the brain points to to pick what you want to get, you would have a couple of choices, Health, Bite Speed, Walking Speed, and ability. For the ability part would be a chance type of thing, when placing a zombie down, depending on what it is, it could get abilities sometimes when it's placed, for an example, lets say a zombie got the ability, that zombie would be a bit more buff and would go even faster, for a cone zombie, it could make it's cone Metallic, making it like a bucket zombie, when upgrading the Ability, it just increases the chance, default is 0% every time you upgrade the ability is gets 2% everytime, it makes it even so you ca't just be to overpowered, though when spending brain points to upgrade zombies, theres a limit, you can only upgrade that part of the zombie 7 times, just to make it where it would be insane, again we don't want zombies to overpowered know do we?

Everytime you play with a zombie, you get a different amount depending on how much and how often you use that zombie, so there's your answer, also thanks for liking the new currency.

Message 4 of 4 (286 Views)