Re: Unable to win tournament plants

by Clarionz89

Original Post

Unable to win tournament plants

★★★ Newbie

I've contacted EA help and they mentioned I should come to the forums as they couldn't help me (??!).  My 7 yo plays the game on an Android tablet and for some reason weird things keep happening.  He hasn't been able to win any plant since before Pyre Vine in arena.  He will go into the game and play 1 battle and then it shows all milestones achieved + but obviously he doesn't have any of the rewards and is unable to work to get them.  

Ive reset and had EA restore his account so his progress isn't gone hoping that would fix the issue. 

Is there anything I can do to fix this?

Message 1 of 20 (644 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

These new plants are called seediums, you get them by playing Arena and winning 150 seeds to unlock them then go into the almanac and find it and see if it's ready to be unlocked.

You can win enough seeds to take them to level 5 if your son plays enough, but check to see if they are showing as unlockable.

Which plants specifically can't he access and it might help if you could provide screenshots.

If it can't be sorted i can tag an AHQ staffmember to sort it out or there is a helpful dev who works for EA who posts on reddit, i could ask her.

Some players have reported having extra crowns appear but not receiving the reward.

Please post some screenshots of the problem.

Message 2 of 20 (623 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@h8eq2a7xrxdf, my assumption you have same problem with this one, right?

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Plants-vs-Zombies-2/Glitch-Season-reward-bar-show-as-full-and-shows-that-y...

may i know when you contact EA Help which option do you choose? (don't choose report bug since it won't solve your case, but choose missing content > never receive it)

EA Help.jpg

if it's still can't solve your problem, maybe @EA_Blueberry can help you..

Message 3 of 20 (621 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Pro

@h8eq2a7xrxdf  A reminder: Please do not post your Player ID to the forums.

Message 4 of 20 (615 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I chose missing content when I reported it

Message 5 of 20 (595 Views)

★★★ Newbie

He wasn't able to earn Pyre Vine, Pumpkin and now Ice Bloom.  I'm not sure how to add screenshots here but the link in a reply above is a similar issue except he is only able to do one round (5 crowns) and then his rewards bar shows as being 2k plus crowns and he can't earn the plant. 

Message 6 of 20 (592 Views)

★★★★ Guide

to add screnshot here just choose "insert/edit image" or "browse"

if you have reddit, you can asking Haemophilus_EA there for help..

SS.png

Message 7 of 20 (570 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

the bug is proliferating quickly !!

I have stayed out of Arena so far and just may do so for the entire week !!

Message 8 of 20 (545 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@h8eq2a7xrxdf 

To insert up to 3 screenshots tap ₪choose file when writing your reply, they must be smaller than 3mb each.

Screenshot_2019-12-11-12-53-07-1.png

Message 9 of 20 (523 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@lawmfw I'm playing it just to collect the gems and 2 mints. Took me this long to get the hang of 2.7+ Now I'm really behind the pack, safely in 15th. Can't see spending my gauntlets at this point to catch up, particularly since my plants don't coordinate well on this event. Since I'll be one of the ones not afraid to move back up, I'll just hang around in Gold once I'm back there waiting for the double swag event to make my move.
Message 10 of 20 (503 Views)