Unable to claim rewards Battlez

by gravedigercba

Original Post

Re: Unable to claim rewards Battlez

★★★★★ Expert

How long did you wait after the league ended to log on to claim your rewards, because their servers are very busy around that time and it's worth giving them 15-20 minutes to calculate who gets what and promotions/ demotions?

Message 71 of 77 (516 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Tuve el mismo problema pero nunca pude reclamar las gemas, alguno obtuvo la recompensa por el reclamo?

Message 72 of 77 (457 Views)

Anonymous

@sergiotorres1983 wrote:

Tuve el mismo problema pero nunca pude reclamar las gemas, alguno obtuvo la recompensa por el reclamo?

As per Google translate:

I had the same problem but I could never claim the gems, some got the reward for the claim

My response: 

Please create a ticket to "EA help" and maybe ask for an escalation. There's not much this forum can do but to give that advice.

Google translated: 

Cree un ticket para "ayuda de EA" y quizás solicite una escalada. No hay mucho que este foro pueda hacer sino dar ese consejo.

Message 73 of 77 (441 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

......Así continúa la crónica de xarxee.......

Message 74 of 77 (429 Views)

Re: [Investigation open] Unable to claim rewards Battlez

★★★ Newbie

The current tournament - Enlighten-mint's Solar Season! - decided to automatically complete the challenge for me; it awarded nothing as a result. I reckon I should be half way by now. A poor show.

Message 75 of 77 (332 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there, @HDCASE71.

Several people earlier in the thread were able to get the reward by spamming the button. Could you give that a try and see how it goes?

Arrenai Cat

Did you receive an awesome, helpful response? Thumbs up +XP!

Was your issue resolved by a great post? :eahigh_file: Accept as Solution

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

Message 76 of 77 (289 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@HDCASE71 - contact the EA Help Center and open a 'ticket' to get assistance.

This has been happening to many players and a 'ticket' will get you results/corrections.

Message 77 of 77 (283 Views)