Re: [Investigation open] Unable to claim rewards Battlez

by Zombie3426

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

I had this issue earlier this week, and spent several frustrating days with EA Support sending me non-relevant stock emails. 

Word of warning if they suggest reinstalling anyone's game: I had bought a 100 gem pinata earlier in the day, then reinstalled and found that although the gems were gone, my plants had lost the experience from the seed packets.  Support can't seem to understand the problem, as they keep telling me 'if you lose things because of a game crash you're SOL'.  Zero stars.

Message 41 of 77 (1,021 Views)

★ Novice

Exact same mine went missing too but ea want to know like 100 things like my dogs name and irrelevant information 

Message 42 of 77 (992 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I love the fact that this is the 3rd or more weeks with problems with Battlez weekly rewards but anyways they always start assuming the problem is coming from the player game or device. Thinking

Message 43 of 77 (988 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Where is the Rewards Button?

Message 44 of 77 (967 Views)

★★★★ Guide

You just have to exit Battlez mode and got back and you'll get your reward if everything is going well

Message 45 of 77 (966 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Since the recent upgrade, I have been having real problems with rewards. I finished third in Jade league when the latest competition finished yet got no rewards. I got no rewards for the piñata yesterday and didnt get the 8 gems for completing the daily challenge yesterday. And now I have just done the daily Battle zone and free play reward - result no rewards at all. I am not happy and if this continues, will give the game up despite having played it for 7 years.

Message 46 of 77 (929 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same proble here today

Message 47 of 77 (866 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

Glitch that allowed player on the early 6.9.1 release to get lots of  mints ?
Fixed in almost a day (well there was the we between)
Bugs that make players unable to get their Battlez rewards ?
Still not fixed after more than a month, a maintenance and a new update of the game.

Double standard anyone ? Party hat

Message 48 of 77 (853 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Wasted whole week playing for nothing. Propably gona quit playing this game after that

Message 49 of 77 (849 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Contact EA support

Tell them that the issue comes from them and not from your smartphone or your version of the game (yes sometimes they answer you useless reply even if this issues has been there for weeks)
Then give them your player ID, the league you were in, the position on the League, when it happened, and what rewards you should have got.
I got my reward back in less than a day Standard smile

Good luck !

Message 50 of 77 (845 Views)