Re: [Investigation open] Unable to claim rewards Battlez

by BBnot8

Original Post

Champion

@D0CT0R_Z0MB0SS wrote:

@eieio_31310

I am soooooo confused by your screenshot.

#12 position is always supposed to drop you down a league. How the hell did you get promoted the reverse?

It is the last three (13,14 & 15) which gets dropped.

I was in Jade and will stay in Jade.  (Actually I would not mind going down but guess the last battle I've won just tipped me over the drop zone. 

Message 31 of 77 (2,475 Views)

★ Guide
Ack!
I forgot that the majority of people this week had 15 players per bracket Standard smile

That was simple enough explanation.
Message 32 of 77 (2,472 Views)

★★ Novice

I'm Top 2 in Battlez Silver League but I didn't recieved my reward too! tsk. 

Message 33 of 77 (2,460 Views)

★★ Novice

But I already push exit. Frown

Message 34 of 77 (2,448 Views)

★★ Novice

Yeah, me too, that's why i press exit.

Message 35 of 77 (2,447 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I can’t get my battles league prizes too just now. I was no. 1 in soil league just now

it was shown “server error” then it moves to the new wood leaue without any prizes received!!! What happened?

my game Id is “hellfire1112”, profile name “szechi”.

please help to check!

Message 36 of 77 (2,446 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Go there https://help.ea.com/fr/contact-us/ and tell us what happened to you.
I would suggest to add this details so it will be quicker to solve your problem:

Mark and model of the device

Platform and OS details of the device

Country, State and City they played the game in

Player ID
Version Number of the game

Game Mode Affected/ Challenge Name:

Which league they were in.

What position within that league they finished.

Date of Incident:

I did that today because I did not get my reward last week, and they just provided me my missing reward.
Don't worry, you'll will get your reward at some point ! Standard smile

Message 37 of 77 (2,434 Views)

★ Novice

I did not received my reward battlez last night.

user id ; kengs

thank you

Screenshot_20180815-000845_Plants Vs Zombies 2.jpg
Screenshot_20180815-065523_Plants Vs Zombies 2.jpg
Message 38 of 77 (2,422 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Guys, Community Manager here are not in the support team of EA, they can't help you directly with this problem so no need to put your id etc. The only thing they can do is tell the developper team that they are lot of problems having this issues since 2 weeks.

Just go there https://help.ea.com/fr/contact-us/ and tell them what happened to you.
I would suggest to add this details so it will be quicker to solve your problem:

Mark and model of the device

Platform and OS details of the device

Country, State and City they played the game in

Player ID
Version Number of the game

Game Mode Affected/ Challenge Name:

Which league they were in.

What position within that league they finished.

Date of Incident:

Angel

Message 39 of 77 (2,399 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

I want to add that we're still extremely aware that this is an issue. 

There's a post by u/EA_Haemophilus over on the subreddit which adds more context. It's a little lengthy, so you can click the spoiler below, or try the direct link

Spoiler

For context, the not receiving rewards problem is a known issue that has been plaguing live for a few weeks now. We thought the maintenance performed the other week helped the problem but the fix didn't stick. We are taking it seriously and there's solutions being worked on so it's not something we're brushing off. Additionally for the sanity of our Support folks who get slammed with tickets weekly when it does happen.

I'm not sure what sure what you mean by "internet issues"? Is this response coming from a certain reply on tickets or where is this phrasing being used? (Please note I'm not Support so I don't have a part of their processes or how they handle tickets).

Unfortunately the only remedy for people at this point in time is to contact Support and have their rewards manually served to their games. I completely agree, it's cumbersome and a pain but it's the only method we have. The rewards issue is affecting people, but it isn't affecting everyone. We can't detect who has or hasn't gotten their rewards once the rewards have gone out, think of it as a one-way command. The server doesn't get feedback about whether it's successful or not and so the only way we can find out and help people who didn't get it is if they approach us through Support. Hypothetically, if there were a secondary reward trigger like it tries to send out rewards again if there's a chance the first didn't go through then you run the risk of people getting double the rewards which then creates another problem on top of the first. It would just be preferable to fix the initial problem which is what we're trying to do.

When getting PvZ 2 Support of any kind you can do so through the game itself - Main Menu > Help or equally go to https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/?product=plants-vs-zombies-2. Once you get to the page, scroll down and it has a large button that says 'Contact Us'.

The rest is relatively straight forward... select Missing Content and put in the details ("I didn't get my Battlez reward, I was x place, in y league, and I was meant to get this much" - that's all that really needs to be said). Any other information is prompted like what sort of device are you on, what's your Player ID. It's a manual process because the rewards have to be given manually, there's no way around this either from the Support side or Dev side until we fix the root cause.

I get your and other's frustration, I really do and I wish I had an immediate remedy but I don't right now. I'm waiting, the same as everyone else, till there is a fix.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 40 of 77 (2,331 Views)