Re: [Investigation open] Unable to claim rewards Battlez

by MAGICDAVESHROOM

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Unable to claim rewards Battlez

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

hi i won the tournament  because i finish first with 180 crown but dont receive the rewards

what happen?

thanks 

Message 1 of 77 (4,187 Views)

Accepted Solution

[Investigation open] Unable to claim rewards Battlez

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @Stevieboyford & @gravedigercba,

Sorry to hear about that, for your hard work for the week to go to waste is the last thing we want. We've seen a couple of reports on Reddit as well and we are currently looking into this. 

One user did confirm that he was able to claim his rewards by "spamming" their reward button 5-6 times, as bizarre as this workaround sounds, I'd recommend it. 

I'll get back to you as soon as we have more information on this.

Thanks for bearing with us. 

Roger.

Accepting as solution temporarily to give this reply more visibility. 

Roger.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 77 (5,096 Views)

All Replies

Re: BUG in section "battle"

★★★ Newbie

I was just about to post the same problem. I came 6th in the Jade league and won several items however, when I clicked on the continue button it said "internet connection unavailable" several times. Now it has taken me to the new game I cannot collect my winnings 😒

This seems to be a similar problem to a couple of weeks ago when players could not connect for the final couple of hours before the game ended. There certainly isn't a problem with my internet connection.

Message 2 of 77 (4,152 Views)

[Investigation open] Unable to claim rewards Battlez

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @Stevieboyford & @gravedigercba,

Sorry to hear about that, for your hard work for the week to go to waste is the last thing we want. We've seen a couple of reports on Reddit as well and we are currently looking into this. 

One user did confirm that he was able to claim his rewards by "spamming" their reward button 5-6 times, as bizarre as this workaround sounds, I'd recommend it. 

I'll get back to you as soon as we have more information on this.

Thanks for bearing with us. 

Roger.

Accepting as solution temporarily to give this reply more visibility. 

Roger.png
Message 3 of 77 (5,097 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi! I definitely had this problem as well. My league ended yesterday, but there was a page which popped up saying that there was no internet connection, which was weird. I clicked a few times, but the rewards were still not credited to my account. I hope this bug will be resolved soon!

Message 4 of 77 (4,088 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The same here. In both profiles of my children no credit of rewards yesterday. We get also the message with network/ connection problems.

Message 5 of 77 (4,079 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Expert

It happened to me too (i finished no.1 in jade) but i kept trying until it went through.

After a couple of attempts i checked my internet connection (stable and connected) and it took several tries to go through.

I suspect it's a server issue and first thing this morning there is a10 coin goodie bag which is what passes for an apology with EA.

Make a complaint through the help center (preferably with screenshots) and you may get your rewards back.

Screenshot_2018-07-24-21-45-29.png
Screenshot_2018-07-24-21-45-43.png
Screenshot_2018-07-24-18-03-05.png
Message 6 of 77 (4,047 Views)

★★★ Newbie

what  happen with my rewards?

Message 7 of 77 (4,011 Views)

Community Manager

Hi, was everyone able to get this resolved, either by "spamming" the claim button or contacting support?

Thanks.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 8 of 77 (3,939 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi folks,

Today again! No rewards for me and my son. I get the transfer to the jade league on first place, my son on the third place to the silver league without any reward. You paid really money for some goodies, played with over 80 gloves to get top ranking and get nothing...

Iam really pis*** now.

On whitch  mailadress can i send my pics to get my rewards?

Greetings

Message 9 of 77 (3,835 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@ea david, yes i contact the support two weeks ago. And get a standard mail text to contact the support again??? O_o No rewards for the problem before two weeks. Whitch mailadress can i take to get a really reply?
Message 10 of 77 (3,830 Views)