UFC Mobile sales concern

by caspertfgh05t

Original Post

Accepted Solution

UFC Mobile sales concern

★★★ Novice
Hello. I was planning to purchase the "Special Edition Fighter Pack" this morning with the understanding I had 24 hours left to do so but much to my chagrin I see that it's not available now. There were exactly 24 hours left when I went to my bank and withdrew $45.00 so that I could buy enough gold to purchase this incredible pack which featured Brock Lesnar, BJ Penn and Bas Rutten. I was quite excited about the prospect of finally having the option of add-in these three legends to my roster and went out of.my way to do my part to do what I had to do. But why was the sale ended 24 hours early? I've never seen this before from you folks and I'm very disappointed. Is there some way I can still make this transaction? I truly enjoy the game and and spend a good amount on it and would appreciate any help you can provide on this matter. If not I'd like to obtain a full refund. My EA username is caspertfgh05t . Thanks in advance and have a great day.
Message 1 of 3 (460 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: UFC Mobile sales concern

★★★★★ Expert

You have posted on the plants vs zombies forum, EA staff rarely come here as they are afraid we will savage them.

I doubt EA HELP CENTER could help either.

Perhaps if Brock Lesnar, Bj Penn and Bas Rutten joined the ranks of the undead we could help by permanently killing them with our highly trained plantz.🌼

EA employs a paid moderator for pvz2 on reddit, perhaps your best solution would be to try EA HELP CENTER by email and also try the forum for your own game and check if there is an official spokesman who may be able to help you at the same time.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (455 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Expert

You have posted on the plants vs zombies forum, EA staff rarely come here as they are afraid we will savage them.

I doubt EA HELP CENTER could help either.

Perhaps if Brock Lesnar, Bj Penn and Bas Rutten joined the ranks of the undead we could help by permanently killing them with our highly trained plantz.🌼

EA employs a paid moderator for pvz2 on reddit, perhaps your best solution would be to try EA HELP CENTER by email and also try the forum for your own game and check if there is an official spokesman who may be able to help you at the same time.

Message 2 of 3 (456 Views)

★★★ Novice

Ok I apologize and thank you.

Message 3 of 3 (451 Views)