Treasure Yeti Zombie question

by Kris8420

Original Post

Treasure Yeti Zombie question

★★ Novice

Hello, 

I wanted to ask if the "Treasure Yeti Zombie" is still currently available for killing in-game on the "a:6.4.1I d:0.0.0" western version of PvZ2 on Android , since I have pretty much completed the story mode and got the Google Play Achievements except for the "Sasquashed!" one, which requires a Treasure Yeti to be killed ( Also the only zombie I still dont have in the Almanac is the Yeti.). I have looked over the internet for information about it , but there isnt a clear answer if the TY is still available or not. Also, I have never received the Treasure Yeti Notification. It was stated on a site that the Yeti was available every 18 hours, then after newer updates, about every couple of weeks , but Ive been playing since about 3 months, probably every day and I have never received a TY Notification nor seen the TY itself.

Message 1 of 8 (1,686 Views)

Re: Treasure Yeti Zombie question

Hero (Retired)

I see the Treasure Yeti show up occasionally.  But not often.  It's been a couple of weeks since it last appeared in my game.

Message 2 of 8 (1,676 Views)

★★ Novice
Are you on the same version and platform ? And in what way do you know it is there - do you get a message somewhere ?
Message 3 of 8 (1,672 Views)

Hero (Retired)

I'm on Android with the same Version.

I see it in my Travel Log list when it comes up.  You may just be missing it.  They've made so many changes to the game recently...

Message 4 of 8 (1,639 Views)

★★ Novice
In the travel log ? Like a quest ? How long does it stay there ? Since there is no way I could be missing it, hm could it be those premium plant quests ? (But i always do them too.) If it is possible could you send a screen shot next time you see it ? Also I take you are on the western version of the game too. And thanks for the replies.
Message 5 of 8 (1,635 Views)

Champion

Yeti is now back!!

See Tue Dec5 Community Challenge :  Feastivus Yeti Hunt

Message 6 of 8 (1,489 Views)

Champion

It makes 10x appearance on the quest....

IMG_1609[1].PNG
Message 7 of 8 (1,474 Views)

★★ Novice

Yup, got it,

thanks for the reply XD !

Message 8 of 8 (1,317 Views)