Torch Boosterama-Odd scores

by HenryThePear

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Torch Boosterama-Odd scores

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

for some reason I could not get over the same score in Boosterama Practice,with the setup like Non Boosted Tournament.

it is just RNG or something else?

Message 1 of 4 (388 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Torch Boosterama-Odd scores

Champion

If I remember correctly, this is one of the problematic tournament where sometimes you have no zombies coming to your party.  At the time with long streak and x10 multiplier, many players reported a forced lost (by streak breaker) and it does not matter whether you are a high level plants player or low level plants player, if there is not enough zombies for you to kill then you will get a low score.  It seems this 'bug' has not been fixed. Angry

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (347 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Expert

Are you using this strategy?

2M

Message 2 of 4 (370 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

improved scxores in Boosterama will require oodles and oodles of SUN plus a lot of digging

Message 3 of 4 (357 Views)

Champion

If I remember correctly, this is one of the problematic tournament where sometimes you have no zombies coming to your party.  At the time with long streak and x10 multiplier, many players reported a forced lost (by streak breaker) and it does not matter whether you are a high level plants player or low level plants player, if there is not enough zombies for you to kill then you will get a low score.  It seems this 'bug' has not been fixed. Angry

Message 4 of 4 (348 Views)