Tip messages on screen while playing

by ToddRyuki

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Tip messages on screen while playing

★★★★ Novice

Hi all. Is there a way to turn off the annoying messages on the screen? When I'm playing a battle and I'm frantically trying to plant stuff, sometimes I'll try to pick up a plant food up when my food is full or plant something on scorched ground etc etc. The message that pops up gets in the way of gameplay and is really annoying and puts you off your whole roll. I don't need the tip!

Im playing on android.

Message 1 of 2 (373 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Tip messages on screen while playing

Champion

Hmm, let me put the EAvil money making thinking cap on.  Anything that annoys player is an opportunity for improvement (on the EA wallet)

Shall I get the dev team to implement an in game pop up message removal option as a reward for watch ads before entering Battlez….or doing it for free and show it up in the pop up tips? 

Joking apart, I agree an option to allow player to select in game pop up would have been a good feature to have.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (346 Views)

All Replies

Re: Tip messages on screen while playing

Champion

Hmm, let me put the EAvil money making thinking cap on.  Anything that annoys player is an opportunity for improvement (on the EA wallet)

Shall I get the dev team to implement an in game pop up message removal option as a reward for watch ads before entering Battlez….or doing it for free and show it up in the pop up tips? 

Joking apart, I agree an option to allow player to select in game pop up would have been a good feature to have.

Message 2 of 2 (347 Views)