Three profiles

by HypnoDjurre

Original Post

Three profiles

★★★ Pro

Are there any shenanigans to be had hints/tips if you have more than one profile?

Last year I lost my profile/progress and didn't have my Player ID, but EA was able to recover it by merging it with a new profile, and for some reason a third profile appeared recently

Message 1 of 3 (293 Views)

Re: Three profiles

★★★★★ Expert

@HypnoDjurre 

EA have removed the ability to create new profiles as part of the installation process but new profiles are occasionally created by accident. 

This new profile will start from scratch but any premium plants that you paid cash in other profiles can be claimed. 

Message 2 of 3 (284 Views)

Re: Three profiles

[ Edited ]
Champion

@HypnoDjurre   I have created 20 profiles when there was an option to do so. For the past few months I also have a few more created due to the glitch which @MAGICDAVESHROOM mentioned.   I now have a total of 26 profiles, so if I rename all my profiles, I could have them from letters a to z!.

I would just use the new profile as a challenge.   You can play the adventure once more but with plant levels set by you and if you really like a challenge, keep all the plants at level 1 but do be warned that it will take up quite a lot of the time and efforts to maintain it up-to-date with the new plants.

Message 3 of 3 (263 Views)