Re: Thoughts about a possible new world added to PvZ2

by PowerToss

Original Post

Thoughts about a possible new world added to PvZ2

★★★★★ Expert

I guess you've heard about the rumors that a new world 'Roman' might be added to PvZ2. I was wondering how they are going to add a new world that works with the current leveling system. If most of your plants are level 5 the game is super easy and there is no challenge anymore. Even the expansion levels are not that hard anymore. So if EA/Popcap ever decides to add a new world they would have to:

a) Introduce the possibility to set your plant levels or

b) Adjust the toughness of the zombies accordingly 

What do you think?

Message 1 of 5 (778 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Pro

@PowerToss  It'll be exciting if we are indeed getting it. Steam Age seems cool too!
I'd say it'd get progressively harder if they have anything like that last level of WW epic quest line, it'll be sure to be a challenge for us. Even the last one on Cauli's Epic Quest took me a couple of goes till I switched tactics and used Bonk Choy to pull me through.

Message 2 of 5 (768 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

I like the idea of an option to set plant levels to 1 to play the adventure game as originally intended.  Alternatively, allow player to create one more new profile which was an option we used to have.

Message 3 of 5 (763 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Expert

Yes, hopefully they implement the option to set plant levels to 1. If you have a mastery level profile you won't be able to enjoy a possible new world at all. 

Message 4 of 5 (715 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

well,no new world but we have Penny Pursuit,where the zombies seems extremely tougher than usual. 

Message 5 of 5 (478 Views)