Re: The worst of EA Bots are back in Battlez :-(

by lawmfw

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@D0CT0R_Z0MB0SS wrote:

I am starting to think now, when EA says "Please report hackers here-" what they are really meaning in-not-so-many-words is:

"Was one of our bots a little too obvious? Please report it privately here, and details involved in that game so we can have our main coder attempt to cover its tracks better in future gameplay, so that it can not be spotted as easily."

LOL!

Maybe that's why they make a point of telling us that there won't be any feedback regarding any reported incidents.

They could hardly get back to us and say "Thanks so much for the info. We thought you would like to know that we have taken appropriate measures by reprimanding the coder responsible. We have told them to be more careful in future while programming the killer bots and for them to use only allowable plants with a plausible rating, rather than their usual method of making their selections by throwing darts at a printout of the plants list."

Message 21 of 26 (850 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I think we should speak more freely about this on another forum like reddit guys. There would not be a "no naming no shaming" rule that seems to be shady at some point.
Plus, here, on ANSWER.EA.COM  we have NO ANSWER AT ALL from EA ... Disappointed
Maybe we will have some on Reddit, since CM of EA are active there.

Message 22 of 26 (836 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

10th match.

Mint was reward.

Screenshot_2018-08-18-15-31-05.png
Screenshot_2018-08-18-15-30-36.png
Message 23 of 26 (714 Views)

★★★ Newbie

No I think you ate correct. I’m playing in gold league atm and Bobbi has 293 crowns. Maybe he just bought that many Gauntlets but seriously? It’s only been a day !

Message 24 of 26 (606 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This guy is obviously cheating. He goes up by 100 every day. He’s either cheating or has dads credit card? 

431B174A-4E3B-4C69-9ED1-FADBF1A74851.png
Message 25 of 26 (575 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Not necessarily

100 crowns a day is only 20 plays without any losses and that is feasible in a 24 hour period

Message 26 of 26 (564 Views)