Re: The worst of EA Bots are back in Battlez :-(

by D0CT0R_Z0MB0SS

Original Post

Accepted Solution

The worst of EA Bots are back in Battlez :-(

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

The only was for this opponent to win when they

1) don’t have the required weekly plant (strawburst)

2) have an illegal sun producing plant (gold bloom)

3) score over 2 million with level 1 & 2 plants

is for it to be a horror EA bot

havent seen one as offensive as this for a couple of weeks.

appalling pre-determined results with bots that don’t even meet the basic requirements

get your act together EA

2635F896-01A7-475A-B5C0-516D0F40A453.jpeg
Message 1 of 26 (3,388 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★ Guide
Message 10 of 26 (3,688 Views)

All Replies

★ Guide

I don't believe this was a bot. You don't play realtime vs bots (or even humans).

Looks like a sample from Week #1 tourny. These are spread around in current challenges still on random occasions.

Message 2 of 26 (3,356 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Even if it was a sample from week 1, it is almost impossible to get to 2 millions with thoses plants and no sun poducing plants except gold bloom.
There was only 750 starting sun for that week so there is definitly something shady here.

Message 3 of 26 (3,348 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

And this is from this week with 7500 sun and straw burst required.

whatever it is, it is not a replay of a real player, it is an EA pre-determined outcome designed to end a streak (or require you to spend gems to keep it). 

It it is not real in any respect and ea need to take these ridiculously fake results out of the system

Message 4 of 26 (3,323 Views)

★ Guide

I did not play in week #1, so I may be out of my scope here. But I have done fairly good with very low level plants last week doing 1.5 million continually so I have been willing to give the benefit of the doubt. But it could be you are onto something with EA sneakily trying to end a streak.

But I am not sure there is a point in doing this. The higher your score/deeper your streak, the more you are paired against other players who are just as deep as you in their streaks. Naturally you will be up against tuff, tuff, competition (if not high level plants, perhaps an exploit game/mechanic to abuse). I don't think there is a point in EA even needing fake bot/replays to draw from, because they don't even need them. You will naturally be paired against increasingly stronger opposition the better you do.

What is interesting, is the three last plants they used have some very good synergy that I've been taking advantage of in some of my games. The winter mellons are great for slowing down the zombies on the spikes as soon as they hit the board, and the stunion makes sure they stay and die there for max points.

As for sun.. ok let's see.

• 750 starting sun
  • + additional sun that falls during progress of play (anyone know the total metric per min here?)
  • Sun producing $ plant.

----

total = ?

That said, it is POSSIBLE they used a hex-editor to give them 999999 starting sun, then just filled the board with stuff on the get-go. Standard smile

I suppose the next question is, with unlimited sun, would a 2 million point game be possible for Week #1?

Message 5 of 26 (3,313 Views)

★★★★ Guide

The thing is, why would it be natural that the deeper your streak is, the better your opponent are. It's not like it was somethiing with quarter final, semi  final and final where your opponent will be better, no it's a tournament against RANDOM players from your league. Imo it should just be a random opponent each time and we all know that it's not the case. Just another mechanic to make player spend more gems. That is one issue.

The other issue is either EA are not able to detect cheaters, either they are using bots that are not relevant for one week tournament and not fair for the players; in both case it's a shame. Same for players that where in Jade/Gold league and went to Soil league for no reason; especially when you consider all the money gems spent and ads watched beyond that.

Message 6 of 26 (3,295 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

EAXTERMINATE! EAXTERMINATE!

WEA ARE THEA SUPEAREA BEAINGZ!

Screenshot_2018-06-29-17-17-52.png
Message 7 of 26 (3,288 Views)

★ Guide

@BBnot8

The thing is, why would it be natural that the deeper your streak is, the better your opponent are.

When you win the first match in your streak, you are put into a queue with other players who won their first match, etc. And so on as the progression continues. At least, this is how it seemed to work last league when I observed the strength of my opponents. But that could have just been bad luck, so it's not proven. Just my rough theory for now. 

I suppose it would be a good experiment to write down the scores and compare them over a long progress, but I'm only playing a couple times a day and have no major interest in spending gems or wasting gauntlets since I'm taking it easy next month and plan to play mostly with my girlfriend only (wink).

Message 8 of 26 (3,282 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Well if it is a system like that with players having the same streak or almost competing against each other, I have no issue with it, would be totally fair.

But I'm kinda suspicious tbh. 1st game are almost always against someone with a very low, at some point you are wondering how they are doing so low.
I think that at some point I got a low player after game 6-7, it seemed to me that it was something cyclic, like 1st two opponents low score, then 3rd and 4th medium score, 5 and 6 high and then you start again with low.

But I have not a lot of gems so I never done long streak so I may be wrong too. I think it would be interesting to have the opinion of players that did long streak on this Standard smile

Message 9 of 26 (3,274 Views)

★★★★ Guide
Message 10 of 26 (3,689 Views)