Re: Thank You, Everyone

by Perfume-shroom92

Original Post

Thank You, Everyone

★★★★ Guide

Much applause has been given lately for the emergency services but I'd like to shout out a big THANK YOU to everyone on this forum, especially @MAGICDAVESHROOM - it's a really difficult time for a lot of people but having this forum and PvZ2 to play really helps. I hope you're all well & safe & not too ground down by current stuff... take care, everybody.

Message 1 of 8 (618 Views)

★★★★★ Pro
@AuntySocialite I echo the same - I've not had much time to play till just this weekend and it has been good to take my mind off depressing RL stuff. Even munchkin is getting back into it a bit with his school holidays starting.

Take care too everyone! Stay safe.
Message 2 of 8 (608 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@RogueYumei  Hope you and Munchkin & all your tribe stay well & keep enjoying x

Message 3 of 8 (597 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Playing lots of pvz2 these few weeks to keep myself sane.. And also thank you to everyone who talked me from insane to sane. You know who you are, and little shroom really appreciates it~~ Standard smile Much love everyone. Stay at home and like little aloe said 'stay at home and play pvz2' Standard smile Heart 

Message 4 of 8 (589 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@Perfume-shroom92  Hope you are feeling better. Everyone deserves to feel good x

Message 5 of 8 (514 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

The other thing I love about this forum is I actually feel connected to the world I can't travel around anymore... people fighting zombies in every language going, even Welsh, possibly even Kashmiri Goat, lol...

Message 6 of 8 (512 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@AuntySocialite I am feeling good now x) but i probably will not be in a months time. But I am just taking what i get right now. Standard smile
Message 7 of 8 (495 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@AuntySocialite Being as I won't pay for home internet, the phone is about my only link to the rest of the world right now. I've got a 30 year old son about an hour north of here but that's a long story... Anyway some good folks here with some wit and enthusiasm. Glad to know y'all.
Message 8 of 8 (448 Views)