Re: Switch between accounts

by eieio_31310

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Switch between accounts

★★★ Apprentice

If I delete my main account and sign into another account, can I still get back on my main account with all my progress saved? They’re both registered to an email and I have the player ID.

Message 1 of 2 (678 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
Champion

I take it you probably mean profiles.  If you have multiple profiles (a feature used to be available before the Battlez, now known as Arena mode was introduced), yes you can delete it but be warned that you cannot create new ones at will, because this option was removed.  

If you actually have two separate PVZ2 accounts then in theory, it is not possible to register them with a same email as it would report a conflict and asks you to choose one to keep, if this is the case, please DO NOT delete the main one (or the old original one) as if you do, then the new one will be saved to the server replacing your old account, once this is done, there is no way back.  

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (656 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Champion

I take it you probably mean profiles.  If you have multiple profiles (a feature used to be available before the Battlez, now known as Arena mode was introduced), yes you can delete it but be warned that you cannot create new ones at will, because this option was removed.  

If you actually have two separate PVZ2 accounts then in theory, it is not possible to register them with a same email as it would report a conflict and asks you to choose one to keep, if this is the case, please DO NOT delete the main one (or the old original one) as if you do, then the new one will be saved to the server replacing your old account, once this is done, there is no way back.  

Message 2 of 2 (657 Views)