Re: Sunflower not leveling up

by lawmfw

Original Post

Sunflower not leveling up

★★★★★ Newbie

Most all of the plants i have are level 2 and up. Not my sunflower. It's stuck on level one. Every day I play the wild west hoping to get seed packets for it but I never do. Ive put in several hours on the game and I can't continue in any world because I can't get sun quick enough. EA has diagnosed this issue as a bug that they cannot fix and suggested putting the problem on this forum. 

Message 1 of 7 (1,993 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Plant at least 3 Sunflowers at the start of every round.

Go to Dark Ages and play until you have Sun-shroom and use that instead of SunFlower until the issue is fixed !  Plant at least three ASAP.

Message 2 of 7 (1,985 Views)

Anonymous

@Masonraptor454 wrote:

Most all of the plants i have are level 2 and up. Not my sunflower. It's stuck on level one. Every day I play the wild west hoping to get seed packets for it but I never do. Ive put in several hours on the game and I can't continue in any world because I can't get sun quick enough. EA has diagnosed this issue as a bug that they cannot fix and suggested putting the problem on this forum. 

Both Sunflower and Twin Sunflower are in the Ancient Egypt world. If need seed packets for them, Ancient Egypt is the world you need to replay for the Piñata Tracker. Replaying Wild West world will never give you Sunflower seed packets. That's not a bug.

I hope this helps.

PS: Please click on "Accept as Solution" if you have no further inquiries.

Message 3 of 7 (1,977 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Thanks. If I can manage to get to the sun shroom without using all my coins and gems I'll try that. Standard smile
Message 4 of 7 (1,970 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Yes ancient Egypt is what I meant (oops). I always go there from the almanac. I'm at a 7/10 level one. I could just be very unlucky.
Message 5 of 7 (1,967 Views)

★★★ Newbie

3 years later and it is definitely still an issue… I have been playing Ancient World for months to get seed packets for the sunflower and I haven’t gotten a single seed packet for the sunflower. It’s definitely rigged

Message 6 of 7 (942 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@kissestoblow84 

Some seeds are rarer than others, in almost 4 years of playing i have one M200 plant (escape root) and my sunflower is still at level 9. 

My twin sunflower has finally made it to mastery (m7) but seeds like lightning reed, sunflower and pepperpult are rare.

Message 7 of 7 (928 Views)