Strawburst is missing from my catalogue

by damion1975

Original Post

Strawburst is missing from my catalogue

★★ Newbie

Hi. I just bought Strawburst seed packets to find I should be able to unlock it but it is not in my catalogue. Could you fix this please? Also I have a glitche with the purchases restore tabs reappearing all the time. Cheers.

Message 1 of 3 (577 Views)

Re: Strawburst is missing from my catalogue

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@damion1975 Currently Strawburst can't be unlocked with seed packets. It's a plant you have to buy like Imitator, Power Lilly, Torchwood and so on. 

Currently there is an offer for a bundle in the store that contains:

• Strawburst
  • Hot Date
  • 300 Premium seed packets
  • 25 Strawburst seed packets
  • 25 Hot Date seed packets

Unfortunately, this bundle only shows up in your store if you haven't unlocked Hot Date yet. It could be that Strawburst can be bought separately a little later in the Summer Nights event. Only then, he will show up in the Almanac. EA/Popcap sometimes offers plants in bundles before making them available separately. 

@MAGICDAVESHROOM Might be able to give you some info about the restore purchases bug.

Message 2 of 3 (548 Views)

Re: Strawburst is missing from my catalogue

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@damion1975 

The restore purchases bug is a long term bug that normally goes away by itself but reappears after a reinstall or update so it spends a lot of time in EA's servers, munching on player's accounts.

I bought strawburst as a bundle for cash so you might want to check the store as it's a seasonal plant and is only available at certain times of the year.

EA are changing some plants from cash to seedium but nobody except them knows what's happening or when it's happening, as i already have strawburst it won't show up in my store.

🐛🦠🍓🦠🐛

Message 3 of 3 (522 Views)