Starting Over

by sklumdog

Original Post

Starting Over

★★★ Novice

After losing years and $$$ progress, and getting no help from EA, just for kicks I decided to start over from scratch. Has anyone else done this? After always being in the top 3 of Jade League It's such a strange feeling being in the Soil League and having only level 1 plants. A pretty crappy feeling actually. I may stick with it til PvsZ 3 is released here, but I'm never going to spend another cent ! Just wondering if anyone else is doing this....

Message 1 of 4 (308 Views)

Re: Starting Over

★★★★★ Apprentice
Had to do that 3 times. Once I had a premium plant which I got for free for completing a quest with 10 levels.
Message 2 of 4 (294 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@sklumdog I got soiled after a botched reinstall. I also got a new virgin player as well. So now I have 2 profiles. The new profile however got a level1 copy of all the premium plants my main profile did. Then it was easy enough to give Piglet (new profile) all the rewards while they both worked their way back to Jade. Piglet is now a level 4 player and can do streaks of 8 or 9 even in Jade. I'm genuinely sorry you were one of the ones who got screwed over. Really crappy corporate response for their failure to protect your resources. Ive spent about $90 on the game. I don't see them getting another nickel from me.
Message 3 of 4 (275 Views)

★★★ Pro

@sklumdog how did you lose your progress?

Message 4 of 4 (258 Views)