Some of my save is gonee money gem level plant ummm

by PondPoon1213

Original Post

Some of my save is gonee money gem level plant ummm

★★★ Newbie

MY PROBLEM is When I  enter some of my save is gone and I receive 8 key to open island my money and gem now 1980 money and gem 0

i can’t remember probably how much I were have and all of my plant is level one, when I enter the game I go to journal and it bug again they try to make me level up sunflower but I cant then I need to open I game again I can’t open journal probaly,Before this happen I don’t play Pvz2 for along long time cause it bug the flower continue loading I can’t play it I try often then I give up then I think maybe it can play now then I enter the game then above situation happend I contact Ea already and now they try to investigate and fix it Sry of stupid grammarT-T Um.. and I tried to attach file it said maximum size is 3072K my file is 3578K @-@@

maybe you should fix this EAWink

Message 1 of 3 (241 Views)

Re: Some of my save is gonee money gem level plant ummm

★★★★★ Expert

Go play the first PVZ, you'll be a lot happier.

If you want to send a below 3072kb screenshot i turn the phone round so the image is smaller and then i take a new screenshot which is small enough to go through.

Screenshot_2018-11-14-00-21-29.png
Message 2 of 3 (235 Views)

Re: Some of my save is gonee money gem level plant ummm

★★★ Newbie

Thank.. lol I think maybe I can’t. Is because I am using iPad I try but it can’t 

Message 3 of 3 (195 Views)