So, I just bought the goo peashooter piñata...

by mikon907

Original Post

Accepted Solution

So, I just bought the goo peashooter piñata...

★★★★★ Apprentice

The first packet that came with it was for the blooming heart. It should have unlocked but I don’t see it anywhere in my almanac. What’s going on? 

Message 1 of 5 (887 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: So, I just bought the goo peashooter piñata...

★★★★★ Expert

The Blooming Heart seeds will be in your Almanac for next Valentines Day even if the plant does not appear there...

View in thread

Message 3 of 5 (857 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

You should have got either 20 goopy seeds OR 10 goopy seeds and 10 ailmint family seeds, blooming heart is in the ailmint family so you should have got 10 of those and 10 goopy seeds.

Blooming Heart is a special event plant released around Valentine's day so it's gone now.

If you didn't get any goopy seeds then complain to EA help center, if you can be bothered.

Message 2 of 5 (875 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

The Blooming Heart seeds will be in your Almanac for next Valentines Day even if the plant does not appear there...

Message 3 of 5 (858 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Generous seed packets from the 25 GEM Goo Peashooter Pinata tonight.  I spent 550 GEMs to obtain the 330 seeds (already had 60 seeds from the Epic Quest) needed and now my Goo Peashooter is at Level 6 after unlocking it.  

Message 4 of 5 (843 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

I got my non mastery goopy to L8, I'm not going to bother going higher because it's an eye watering 1,200 to get to L9 and yet another 1,600 seeds to max out.

Screenshot_2019-08-07-00-59-23-1.png
Message 5 of 5 (833 Views)