Re: Since the

by PowerToss

Original Post

Since the

★★★ Newbie

To whom it may concern,

Since the last 2 updates of the game, my family and I are experiencing some sound issue.  When we play this game for about 10 to 15 minutes or perhaps even longer, our iPads suddenly would have this snapping sound which leads to the loss of our entire sound System on our iPads.  This only occurs when we play this game and when this happens we need to fully shut down our iPads in order for the sound to work again.  Otherwise, if we try to watch YouTube, listen to music, the sound system wouldn’t work at all.  It seems like the plant and zombie game app is creating this sound crash on our iPads.  Please do investigate into this issue.  

Thank you

JC

Message 1 of 6 (496 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@jcgameisfun. This has been a known intermittent issue for a while with my iPhone and the recent updates seems to have made it more repeatable.  From experience, I guess what happens is that there is extremely loud sound generated by the PVZ2 App (lots of chickens or weasels appearing at once) and this causes IOS's system to mute the audio to protect our ears (in case we were listening via earphones).  I would dare say the Devs are aware of this issue but sadly there does not seem any priority or urgency to have this bug fixed.

Message 2 of 6 (452 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@jcgameisfun Well, no developers read this forum so unfortunately umm....no one will be investigating. However, i think you are not the first one to mention it on this forum. Maybe reddit will be a better place to mention this issue.
Message 3 of 6 (447 Views)

★★ Guide

@jcgameisfun Many people have experiencing these problems since last week. Like @eieio_31310 said, it's because of the chickens and weasels. 

Message 4 of 6 (446 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@jcgameisfun I have the same sound bug and I hope it will get fixed soon.

Here a tip: You don't need to restart your device when this happens. On iOS go to settings -> sounds, and change the volume. This should instantly bring the sound back It's still annoying to have to do that but less annoying than having to turn off the device. 

Message 5 of 6 (427 Views)

Champion

@PowerToss wrote:

@jcgameisfun I have the same sound bug and I hope it will get fixed soon.

Here a tip: You don't need to restart your device when this happens. On iOS go to settings -> sounds, and change the volume. This should instantly bring the sound back It's still annoying to have to do that but less annoying than having to turn off the device. 

or changing the ring tone would also works as it resets the system sound.

Message 6 of 6 (358 Views)