Re: Sightings of XARXEE?

by MAGICDAVESHROOM

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

".....or could that be EAvil blueberry?"

It is all FAKE news !

Call in the expert negotiator, who doubles as the leader of the FREE World in his spare time, to recover our precious Xarxee .

[Image Removed - CM]

Message 31 of 43 (1,245 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@lawmfw wrote:

".....or could that be EAvil blueberry?"

It is all FAKE news !

Call in the expert negotiator, who doubles as the leader of the FREE World in his spare time, to recover our precious Xarxee .

.....funny you should say that- stay tuned for the next "chronicles of Xarxee"!

Message 32 of 43 (1,245 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

The new interim gnome leader Vladimir Putin Gnomeald Grump gave this statement "tap tap tap, is this thing working? I blame the dwarves for Xarxee's disappearance and declare a state of emergency. I'm cancelling elfcare because you all look elfy enough to me and I'm going to build a two foot wall between us and dwarfico.

I'm taking 5 billion coins out of the de-fence budget so now it becomes the de-wall budget. Wait for laughter. 

Have you gold plated gnomeforce one yet mike?

I have a tee time so I've got to go".

Spoiler

[Image Removed - CM]

Message 33 of 43 (1,198 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Sorry, wrong photo! [Image Removed - CM]

Message 34 of 43 (1,199 Views)

★★★★ Guide

'There's Gno Business Like Gnome Business' - your last two photos prove Jay Leno right: politics really is show biz for ugly people.

Maybe HRH Xerxee simply needs a holiday... but at last I've *sighted* her/him, i.e. I now know what yall are talking about.

Wherever s/he is, I wish him/her well.

Message 35 of 43 (1,181 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Text from James Frond;

Xarxee last seen in Amsterdam, in a club called the golden coin. 

I'm off there now.

Screenshot_2019-06-11-21-53-11-1.png

Message 36 of 43 (1,160 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Have boots, will travel !    I love the sunglasses.

Be careful.  Watch the mirrors and avoid any flying poison darts !

Message 37 of 43 (3,097 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

The End....Screenshot_2019-12-30-21-49-29-1.png

Or is it.....

Screenshot_2019-12-31-00-18-48-1.png
Message 38 of 43 (894 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@Humplemann wrote:

@MortStella wrote:

Just heard on Reddit he's deleted his Reddit and YouTube accounts,  do you know if he is ok? ☹

I saw someone saying on Reddit the other day that they thought XarXee had quit PvsZ2 because of the new format, but I didn't realize he'd quit his Reddit and Youtube accounts as well.

Nice one EA/Popcap. (Or whoever is responsible for the terrible rehash).

When you also take into account that PvsZ Zomboss Laboratory has also quit, that's two of the leading lights gone. Who's next - Alien Gurke? Nighty Knight? The Real Gamer? Zack Scott?

I can't help but wonder how many more players have already quit, and how many more there will be in the coming weeks unless something's done about it.

What a great way to mark the 10 year anniversary - by turning players against the game.

What comes next? Killing the game off on the grounds that it's lost support?

Alien Gurke did not quit. The real gamer still playing hard. Jackscott pvz2 videos are still regular. Oh well,not everyone could easily quit this after all their efforts on it.
Message 39 of 43 (865 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Alien Gurke just doesn't play that much and he never really did according to alot of his old posts, so I don't know how he ever benefitted from Streakz and the League he was in, he would have never been able to claim top 3. Lately, I do see him playing alot of Modded Minecraft, according to Discord.

TheRealGamer and Zack Scott have been very reliable for years.

Nighty Night gaming is unimpressed with his PvZ2 numbers, but he hasn't quit. He plays alot of Angry Birds Transformers now.

Message 40 of 43 (838 Views)