Re: Should I save up my Gauntlets?

by MAGICDAVESHROOM

Original Post

★★★★★ Expert

Leagues have nothing to do with mints.  Once you own a mint you can use it as you see fit.  I use Spearmint in Adventure Mode as much as possible but rarely use most of the other mints.

Message 11 of 19 (367 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@Ariky123 

Because mints are only on offer with a limited time, if I am a new player with limited mints, then this is what I would do.  I would buy the mint I found useful for now but will not spend any more mints on it and start saving all the mints I can get for the next few weeks (hopefuly 100+) until the next new mint becomes available. 

To me, having a level 1 mint is far better than have none and feeling miss out later.

Message 12 of 19 (371 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Firstly you don't have to start up a new thread with the same title.

Secondly, you do realise that you can get a few extra mints by doing the events challenges for using enforcemint and a maxed out enforcemint?

Message 13 of 19 (371 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Shabbat Shalom

Message 14 of 19 (362 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Sounds awesome. I think ill start collecting the mints. Im sure ill manage to get the Conceal-Mint as well. 

For now, I enjoy the 3 melee plants that I mentioned, so the Enforce-Mint will be great for me!

Ill get the Conceal-Mint next month too.

Thanks alot for your support. I undoubtedly appreciate it!

Message 15 of 19 (356 Views)

★★★★ Novice

So the reason that the Enforce-Mint plant is locked at the picking section is because it was chosen to be the plant of the week? 

Im still gnna purchase it i guess. Its great for Wasabi, Kiwi and Parsnip. .

Message 16 of 19 (355 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

You've got plenty of time to save up enough mints to get both, I'm fairly sure you will find enforcemint a better mint in adventure/ endless modes and concealmint probably better in battlez (long term).

It might be useful for you to try saving mints up in case there is another improve-mint event where previously released powermints and their seed packets are made available for a limited time.

I don't know when (or if) the next one will be and i keep on dropping hints but they keep on ignoring them. (HINT, HINT!).

Message 17 of 19 (354 Views)

★★★★ Novice

The other thread is a bug lol.  Idk why there are two. 

Anyway, ill just get the Enforce-mint and wont lvl it up.. ill collect as many mints as i can..

Message 18 of 19 (347 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Ah! So that is what you meant, the locked plant is available to everyone, if they have enforcemint or not and is set to the level of the player's plant.

My enforcemint is level 10.

EDIT: You don't argue with a level 10 enforcemint.

Message 19 of 19 (345 Views)