Re: Should I get Fila-Mint or wait for Conceal-Mint ?

by eieio_31310

Original Post

Should I get Fila-Mint or wait for Conceal-Mint ?

★ Guide

I think EA is making all the previous mints available because they want people to spend their gems, and then when Conceal-Mint comes out, they'll be excited and feel pressure to buy again - they'll splurge on Conceal -Mint.

I think Conceal-Mint is going to end up being the strongest and most useful of all the mints, but I do use Lightning Reed alot, especially in conjunction with Tile Turnup, so Fila-Mint is tempting

Message 1 of 6 (540 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I don't think filamint is much good, out of the mints released so far bombardmint, spearmint and reinforcemint are the ones worth having.

This is only my opinion but mints are hard to come by so should be spent wisely.

If you go through old posts you'll see what everyone else thought of them when they were released.

I'm a bit annoyed by EA nerfing reinforcemint by making it's force field vulnerable to mecha football and barrel rolling zombies and hope they stop tinkering with things.

Message 2 of 6 (516 Views)

★ Guide

Don't the hamster wheel zombies roll right over everything except Spikeweed and Spikerock ?

Message 3 of 6 (503 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Hamster🐹 wheel zombies are a new thing, and as far as i know spikerocks, spikeweed and the spikerocks generated by spearmint are the only way to break the ball.

Message 4 of 6 (498 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Multiple Explode-O-Nuts will also destroy the Hamster wheel.

Message 5 of 6 (487 Views)

Champion

Hamster wheel has 1100 health points, any attcking plant causes it to lose that many points can kill it.

Message 6 of 6 (473 Views)