Sharing your Battlez experiences

by eieio_31310

Original Post

Re: Sharing your Battlez experiences

★★★★★ Expert
I've just been promoted to gold league
And hope to be in jade next week with plants totalling 18 experience levels.
(the finger of doom!)
Keeping another profile for level 1 plants is a great idea (perhaps EA could start up a level 1 league).
How can i set up another profile to do this.
I set up another profile on Google play but there doesn't seem to be any way to play pvz2 unless i delete my existing profile.
VICTORY TO MEEEEE!!!!!!🇬🇧
(yes it is me I've changed my username as i decided it's not a good idea to use my real name on the www.
- shame i couldn't have DAVE THE TERRIBLE, DAVE THE MERCILESS OR GHENGIS DAVE or many of the others EA wouldn't let me have).
Message 31 of 2,542 (4,162 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@MAGICDAVESHROOM   Congratulations.

Below are my winnings last week -- quite a contrast

IMG_3137.PNG
IMG_3114.PNG
Message 32 of 2,542 (4,143 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I actually did get a tie one match a few weeks ago and it awarded me the win, thankfully!

Message 33 of 2,542 (4,092 Views)

Champion

@HoosierInIL   Thank you for the confirmation.  So it is possible to get a tie and the player is rewarded which is good news.   :-)

I have been playing more Battlez  last weekend with the new Mint (Reinforce-Mint) and found that even at level 1, it actually is quite good to use in Battlez.

I post two images below, one is just using the standard free plants and I could not reach 500K despite many attempts, one is with the Reinforce-Mint and I have reached a new high of over 800K!

Happy Battlez

Cold Snapdragon battlez lvl1.png
IMG_3226.PNG
Message 34 of 2,542 (4,069 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@eieio_31310: your victory is really impressive. My recent highest score in bronze league is over 500k only and I don’t know how to use Reinforce-Mint in Battlez
36CFC641-C372-40F7-A424-52B7CD969AD0.png
Message 35 of 2,542 (4,042 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@Cogakhoaisan  For this week's Cold Snapdragon Battlez, I think players using low level plant would find it difficult to clear the big garg at the beginning, so having little or no score for the 1st 30 seconds of game time. 

However, there are two ways to overcome this, one is manually launch a mower to take care of it but then you would not get the 4000 points rewarded.  the second method is using the Reinforce-Mint to knock back the big garg and then using the Blover to blow him away while his is off the ground, you will be rewarded with 4000 points. 

The Reinforce-Mint does take time to refresh and unless you have a high level Reinforce-Mint, it will become available way past half time and you do need to use it wisely, this is to use it when there are lots of zombies or multiple big gargs on the arena, again using the Reinforce-Mint  and Blover combo to blow them all away.   

Message 36 of 2,542 (4,032 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
Yeah, with Blover I can reach a higher score and promoted to Silver League
88242755-F77C-4B16-BA50-2C9160816282.png
1DB6D894-FF87-4646-84E4-EF01E96498A5.png
Message 37 of 2,542 (4,000 Views)

Champion
Congratulations -- Not far to the Jade league now.
Message 38 of 2,542 (3,962 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
My phone crashed 18 hours before the league reset and lost my account. EA restored my account but i lost my league position (4th in gold, 30 crowns behind no.3 and 50 ahead of no.5). I had built up a large warchest and i was ready to make my move in the last couple of hours before the deadline.
Then it crashed, pvz2 was reset to square one (soil league!😭) and i was frantically emailing EA help but by the time they restored my profile it was all over and i restarted in soil league.
I came 1st with a massive 40 crowns and am now second in wood. As long as i finish in the top 3 I'll be happy.
VICTORY TO MEEEEE!!!!!!🇬🇧
I WANNA BE IN JADE!!!!!!🏆
P.S.believe it or not i just played someone who scored zero points
Message 39 of 2,542 (3,948 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@MAGICDAVESHROOM  

....  just played someone who scored zero points

Wow, 0 points....  how could that be possible?  I think you might have scared your opponent away.  :eahigh_file:

Message 40 of 2,542 (3,927 Views)