Sharing your Battlez experiences

by eieio_31310

Original Post

Re: Sharing your Battlez experiences

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

How about next's week's tournament guys the highest I have been able to score is 3 mil testing in practice mode. I saw someone on reddit scoring  17 mil.

Message 471 of 2,542 (404 Views)

Champion

@badbee34 wrote:

How about next's week's tournament guys the highest I have been able to score is 3 mil testing in practice mode then surrendering in the last few seconds so that I can try out more strategies. I saw someone on reddit scoring  17 mil.

Let me guess, this is achieved by using maxed out premium plants.

Message 472 of 2,542 (393 Views)

★★ Apprentice

@eieio_31310 wrote:

@badbee34 wrote:

How about next's week's tournament guys the highest I have been able to score is 3 mil testing in practice mode then surrendering in the last few seconds so that I can try out more strategies. I saw someone on reddit scoring  17 mil.

Let me guess, this is achieved by using maxed out premium plants.

Yes his plants are all maxed but I think it's the spear mint that do a lot of damage, I managed to get mine to level 4 with some spare mints I am just short 52 mints to make it level 5 . I will be in gold league this week that gives less rewards than jade but is a little easier. 

Message 473 of 2,542 (374 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
You should think before upgrading, at levels 2,4 and 7 five seconds gets knocked off the recharge time and when it's maxed out at level 10 it recharges in 60 seconds.
Those mints would probably be better off saved for the next useful mint because all i think you're buying is ONE extra spikerock per use (but remember that the spikerocks are the level of your spearmint-fandom).
Your mints, your choice.
Message 474 of 2,542 (368 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I did also around 3M, Spear Mint do a lot of damages again.

I would go for Spear Mint + Laser + Blover + Some producing plant (moonflower or primal sunflower ?) + I don't know for the last one (Bombardmint can't kill zombies that are on Spikerocks (when spear mint is active or not ?) so I'm not sure it's a good idea).

Message 475 of 2,542 (368 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I also did 3 million IN TRAINING and so far my scores in tournament haven't come close to my training scores.

You can get 6 moonflowers in a block which means they all are generating at maximum from the start.

Message 476 of 2,542 (366 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@MAGICDAVESHROOM  a écrit :
You should think before upgrading, at levels 2,4 and 7 five seconds gets knocked off the recharge time and when it's maxed out at level 10 it recharges in 60 seconds.
Those mints would probably be better off saved for the next useful mint because all i think you're buying is ONE extra spikerock per use (but remember that the spikerocks are the level of your spearmint-fandom).
Your mints, your choice.

The issue is, when will we have another good mint ?
Spear-mint is so far considered as one of the top 3 Power-mint, after BBM and before RM.

Next mint should be Premium Enchant-mint (like seriously the family contains 2 gemium plants, 2 premium plants and the only free plant is the ducking mighty Intensive Carrot). So except if you are a Cauli lover, Enchant-mint family is probably one of the worst family of plants...

Even for the gemiums, SV is like always banned when there are Gargs in Battlez and hypno-shroom is a passive plant (so not so great in Battlez) and if you are unlucky, it can be eaten by an imp, a weak zombie or even a mighty zombie chicken...
Plus its power does not seems that great (compared to BBM or SM) or bad (compared to Contain-mint or Fila-mint).

So Enchant-mint will probably be great for players spamming Cauli but not that good for F2P players...

Next after this should be Pepper-mint, it seems to have a good power and the pepper family is more versatile and interesting than Enchant-mint.

And probably after, one of the most anticipated Power-Mint (at least for me), the one for shadow plants.

Message 477 of 2,542 (362 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

I also did 3 million IN TRAINING and so far my scores in tournament haven't come close to my training scores.

You can get 6 moonflowers in a block which means they all are generating at maximum from the start.

Except if you put your moonflowers on the first lanes, you can't put more than 4 MF in a block (+3 next to it but they will not be fully boosted...Frown)

Message 478 of 2,542 (361 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I don't know when the next "good mint" will come out, only EA knows and they are all wearing their tinfoil hats against my caulipowers' mind reading powers.

Mints are hard to come by and when reinforcemint and bombardmint came out i hadn't got enough to upgrade them so i don't buy the cr*pmints. Most of these plants and mints have a major and minor upgrade cycle and the major have recharge time knocked off ( L2,4,7 and 10). It's your decision, i just want you make an informed choice.

Message 479 of 2,542 (359 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@BBnot8 wrote:

Except if you put your moonflowers on the first lanes, you can't put more than 4 MF in a block (+3 next to it but they will not be fully boosted...)

That's what you think.

Screenshot_2018-09-25-18-21-35.png
Message 480 of 2,542 (365 Views)