Re: Sharing your Battlez experiences

★★★★★ Expert
@eieio_31310 That is a really poor choice of plants for Mastery players xD
Message 2471 of 2,542 (1,384 Views)

Champion

@HenryThePear wrote:
@eieio_31310That is a really poor choice of plants for Mastery players xD

In deed, it is one of those mint-less load outs.  

Message 2472 of 2,542 (1,381 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Is it possible?

IMG_1004.JPG
IMG_1005.JPG
Message 2473 of 2,542 (1,048 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@dentist3sakti You are so unfortunate to be paired against a recording from last week...
Message 2474 of 2,542 (1,038 Views)

★★★ Guide

I just got destroyed by an opponent that had M200 on every plant he played including the mints. His login name was Min.

Come on, this guy was cheating.

Message 2475 of 2,542 (833 Views)

★★★ Newbie

So, anyone else realize that within the current Battlez setup - if you destroy the top two tiers of the cakes that march in, you get a gem, and that if you destroy multiples per match (I have been destroying 3 cakes per match, which nets me 3 gems per game) then in 36 matches you can earn 108 gems. The reason I mention the number 36 is because the 36 gauntlets in the store only costs 150 gems. So, if you earn 108, it basically only costs you 42 gems for the 36 gauntlets if you keep buying in and playing to rack up those gems.

Message 2476 of 2,542 (760 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@SmokinJoeEvil 

We had noticed and it's been mentioned in one of the threads on this forum.

It's been a long time since EA did a gem drop.

Message 2477 of 2,542 (753 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@SmokinJoeEvil   If you have played 36 matches, chances are there would be some free plays involve so you would actually use less gauntlets.  

I guess the main reason we get showered with gems around this time of the year is that EA Devs wants us all to sing Happy Birthdayz to PVZ2.

Please feel free to join in and celebrate.   

Message 2478 of 2,542 (746 Views)

Champion

This week's (Week 171) tournament is a player friendly week. I think the dev team and the level designer deserve a pat on the back for making this an enjoyable and memorable one as it allows many players with low level plants and with modest gaming skill to enjoy the winning with their highest score ever achieved, a quick search over the sub reddit and you will noticed many players posting their new found highs.  

Whilst all this is going on, I have also noticed the streak killer bots are more active than other weeks. Normally, I only see one or two per tournament but below are the ones I have captured over the past two days.  The best one being over 32M! 

Have you any to share?

W171- streak Killer 05  32M.png

W171-streak killer 06.png

W171- streak killers.jpg
Message 2479 of 2,542 (335 Views)

★★★★ Expert

I haven't had an opponent score over 19.8 yet. But I'll usually run 4 streaks with Big Pig and then surrender Piglets 1st game before running him on a 7. Lather, rinse and repeat. Since the goal of all Zomboss turns is to complete the 7 streak, I don't mind wussing out with Piglet that much.  😁😁😆

Message 2480 of 2,542 (325 Views)