Sharing your Battlez experiences

by eieio_31310

Original Post

Re: Sharing your Battlez experiences

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

You are truly amazing ColdWind73 and I'll give it a go - LR is just easier and no worry about Imps if I botch a Blover timing (as I do when I get so easily distracted) !!

Improved my best score and 40% of the time I am near my high score !! (>2.8M)

Boosterama 2.846M Sap Fling Chard Guard Blover  Reinforce-mint   Electric Peashooter Lightning Reed.jpg
Boosterama 2.865M Sap Fling Chard Guard Blover  Reinforce-mint   Electric Peashooter Lightning Reed.jpg
Boosterama 2.872M Sap Fling Chard Guard Blover  Reinforce-mint   Electric Peashooter Lightning Reed.jpg
Message 1401 of 2,542 (525 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Without Spear-mint the last two tournaments have been complete rubbish for me. Sap Flop: another version of Wasabi Limp.

In the wise words of Catweazel, it's Elec-TRICKERY.

Or pants. Whatever you call it, I don't like it. Just like I never liked Arena on the BBC, because it was BO-ring.

12181212.jpg

Message 1402 of 2,542 (496 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Seems this is a week for unusual plants that are not in everyone's Almanac !

I managed to tweak my initial setup to reach 2.94M but 3M is still out of reach...

I will keep trying this weekend.

I have yet to see how a Level 4 Electrici-tea performs...perhaps when I need a break.

Message 1403 of 2,542 (480 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

ColdWind73 - "I did it my way"   just my voice is no where as good as (or as low and sexy) good ole Frankie boy !!

3M achievement !

Patience, persistence, and practice really can pay off !!

Boosterama 3.098M Sap Fling Chard Guard Blover  Reinforce-mint   Electric Peashooter Lightning Reed.jpg
Boosterama 2.898M Sap Fling Chard Guard Blover  Reinforce-mint   Electric Peashooter Lightning Reed.jpg
Message 1404 of 2,542 (468 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@Coldwind73

but of course 'your way' is even BETTER !!!!

Boosterama 3.169M     Sap Fling Chard Guard Gold Bloom  Blover  Reinforce-mint   Electric Peashooter PvZ2.jpg
Boosterama 2.5M First try Sap Fling Chard Guard Gold Bloom  Blover  Reinforce-mint   Electric Peashooter PvZ2.jpg
Inked Boosterama 2.5M First try initial layout Sap Fling Chard Guard Gold Bloom  Blover  Reinforce-mint   Electric Peashooter PvZ2.jpg
Message 1405 of 2,542 (460 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Plant

Spam Blover 🤣👍

Message 1406 of 2,542 (417 Views)

★★★ Guide

Luckily EA did not match your record battles to me, from Electrici-tea season to now, more than 130 battles and I still win 100%

@FantastiXxPVZ wrote:

Plant

Spam Blover 🤣👍

Message 1407 of 2,542 (394 Views)

Champion

@FantastiXxPVZ wrote:

Plant

Spam Blover 🤣👍

A very nice setup as it offers virtually zero maintenance.

Quick question: did you need to use any of the plant food?

Message 1408 of 2,542 (382 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@eieio_31310 wrote:
Quick question: did you need to use any of the plant food?

I like to keep the Chardgard and Aloe under the effect of the Reinforce-mint. Also,  sometimes there are so many Zombies on the Screen, I'll Mint so I can see if any Chardgard were quickly eaten, so I can replace asap. 😊

Message 1409 of 2,542 (377 Views)

★★★ Guide

First time met an opponent with same strategy with quite similar level and quite good score also.

Screenshot_20190805-184146_Plants Vs Zombies 2.jpg
Message 1410 of 2,542 (364 Views)