Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Sharing your Battlez experiences

by eieio_31310

Original Post

Re: Sharing your Battlez experiences

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

You are truly amazing ColdWind73 and I'll give it a go - LR is just easier and no worry about Imps if I botch a Blover timing (as I do when I get so easily distracted) !!

Improved my best score and 40% of the time I am near my high score !! (>2.8M)

Boosterama 2.846M Sap Fling Chard Guard Blover  Reinforce-mint   Electric Peashooter Lightning Reed.jpg
Boosterama 2.865M Sap Fling Chard Guard Blover  Reinforce-mint   Electric Peashooter Lightning Reed.jpg
Boosterama 2.872M Sap Fling Chard Guard Blover  Reinforce-mint   Electric Peashooter Lightning Reed.jpg
Message 1401 of 1,437 (255 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Without Spear-mint the last two tournaments have been complete rubbish for me. Sap Flop: another version of Wasabi Limp.

In the wise words of Catweazel, it's Elec-TRICKERY.

Or pants. Whatever you call it, I don't like it. Just like I never liked Arena on the BBC, because it was BO-ring.

12181212.jpg

Message 1402 of 1,437 (226 Views)

★★★★ Pro

Seems this is a week for unusual plants that are not in everyone's Almanac !

I managed to tweak my initial setup to reach 2.94M but 3M is still out of reach...

I will keep trying this weekend.

I have yet to see how a Level 4 Electrici-tea performs...perhaps when I need a break.

Message 1403 of 1,437 (210 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

ColdWind73 - "I did it my way"   just my voice is no where as good as (or as low and sexy) good ole Frankie boy !!

3M achievement !

Patience, persistence, and practice really can pay off !!

Boosterama 3.098M Sap Fling Chard Guard Blover  Reinforce-mint   Electric Peashooter Lightning Reed.jpg
Boosterama 2.898M Sap Fling Chard Guard Blover  Reinforce-mint   Electric Peashooter Lightning Reed.jpg
Message 1404 of 1,437 (198 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

@Coldwind73

but of course 'your way' is even BETTER !!!!

Boosterama 3.169M     Sap Fling Chard Guard Gold Bloom  Blover  Reinforce-mint   Electric Peashooter PvZ2.jpg
Boosterama 2.5M First try Sap Fling Chard Guard Gold Bloom  Blover  Reinforce-mint   Electric Peashooter PvZ2.jpg
Inked Boosterama 2.5M First try initial layout Sap Fling Chard Guard Gold Bloom  Blover  Reinforce-mint   Electric Peashooter PvZ2.jpg
Message 1405 of 1,437 (190 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Plant

Spam Blover 🤣👍

Message 1406 of 1,437 (147 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Luckily EA did not match your record battles to me, from Electrici-tea season to now, more than 130 battles and I still win 100%

@FantastiXxPVZ wrote:

Plant

Spam Blover 🤣👍

Message 1407 of 1,437 (124 Views)

★ Pro

@FantastiXxPVZ wrote:

Plant

Spam Blover 🤣👍

A very nice setup as it offers virtually zero maintenance.

Quick question: did you need to use any of the plant food?

Message 1408 of 1,437 (111 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@eieio_31310 wrote:
Quick question: did you need to use any of the plant food?

I like to keep the Chardgard and Aloe under the effect of the Reinforce-mint. Also,  sometimes there are so many Zombies on the Screen, I'll Mint so I can see if any Chardgard were quickly eaten, so I can replace asap. 😊

Message 1409 of 1,437 (106 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

First time met an opponent with same strategy with quite similar level and quite good score also.

Screenshot_20190805-184146_Plants Vs Zombies 2.jpg
Message 1410 of 1,437 (93 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help