Sharing your Battlez experiences

by eieio_31310

Original Post

Re: Sharing your Battlez experiences

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

22.2M score with Enchant mint     Bowling Bulb does the heavy lifting but Enchant mint adds some assistance when it 'turns' a Giga plus adds Buckethead Zoy Zombies when Zoybean is on the lawn

Screenshot_22.2M high score enchant mintPvZ2.jpg
Message 1201 of 2,542 (586 Views)

★★★ Guide

One of my high scores, nomally around 21m.

@lawmfw wrote:

22.2M score with Enchant mint     Bowling Bulb does the heavy lifting but Enchant mint adds some assistance when it 'turns' a Giga plus adds Buckethead Zoy Zombies when Zoybean is on the lawn

Screenshot_20190525-095526_Plants Vs Zombies 2.jpg
Message 1202 of 2,542 (573 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Excellent.  Torchwood does produce a nominally higher average score and I sure wish I had it in my profile. 

Last second Level 1 profile victory using Zoybean Gigas !

I felt I was hopeless with a minute left and behind by about 400,000 but I had planted one Zoy and added a second one and with 45 seconds left I used Plant Food on both (bottom rows)

Both reached far left as the clock wound down and managed to kill Zombot Sphynx-inator and VICTORY was mine !!  ( opp has mid level plants )

For my original profile I just used the same strategy with a Zoy in each row, planted Enchant mint a few times with 2 minutes left, placed Tile Turnips for each Zoybean, and at 45 second mark used a Plant Food an the Zoy Giga march began !  added 2M plus to the final score.  Screenshot of the final lawn layout is below.

Screenshot_20190525-133943_Plants Vs Zombies 2.jpg
Screenshot_20190525-160404_Plants Vs Zombies 2.jpg
Message 1203 of 2,542 (567 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Practice Room but better than any plant selection I tried yet !!  Seems to be plenty of extra SUN so I will try with any mint instead of the second Gold Bloom and so far I  have yet to reach 2M score

1.9M score dual Gold Bloom_PvZ2.jpg
Message 1204 of 2,542 (472 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

At the moment I can only aspire to these scores... but winning 5-6 games in a row with my low scores so I'm not complaining, like the chap said on page 7 of this thread, I'm learning all the time and enjoying myself. I love it when (occasionally!!) I work out a strategy myself. F1 analogy to my plant levels: I'm Valteri Bottas in a Force India car.

But I also enjoy learning via threads from the very skilled players on this site.

And I learned I'm better off in Gold or Silver as Jade (having been there twice despite someone else saying if your plants are below L10 you don't belong in Jade) is just a boring grind. And nothing to aspire to! Ho-hum.

Being in Jade and £3 will get you a cup of Joe. Maybe.

See you guys on the Field (if you don't see me first)... our own little Marston Moor...

Message 1205 of 2,542 (437 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

5-6 in a row is very good so be pleased with yourself.

Victory gets you crowns, rewards (resources) and seed packets !  It does accumulate eventually.

I work up to Jade League when I desire to buy pinatas with GEMs.  Otherwise stay down in Silver or lower while amassing a GEM hoarde.  Some GEMs will be needed for Gauntlets if you do a lot of battles every week.

Message 1206 of 2,542 (428 Views)

★ Guide

I have been in Gold League for the past few weeks, and I hate it there. I am always stuck slightly below the center of the bracket, and don’t really win anything good at the end of the week. However, I can’t skip playing for a week because I will not be able to reach the quota to unlock the Season’s plant and level him up to any decent point.

I wish that I could opt to level myself down...

Message 1207 of 2,542 (408 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

It is a tough call to sit out a week or not...can you recoup the small amount you will not receive in Gold by sitting and dropping to Silver ?

Do you place first in Silver ?  if so the sit out for a week might be in your favor

There will be a future chance to play Dazey Chain but I understand it is hard to be patient !

Message 1208 of 2,542 (403 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@th8827 

With low level plants, you will need assistance from some kind of instant kill plants.  The Reinforce-mint would help to get good score with blover.  I can get 9 wins in 10 in jade league and this seemed to confirm the 10th game streak break design is in place with Battlez, both in the new and old system. 

Do not get into the any discouragements that your plant levels are not good for the leagues, the game is meant to be enjoyed,

win, you will gain some candies and confidence, lose and you can gain more experience and learn to be more creative to plan better next time.

D7864D05-FE26-4D00-B582-F2934CA81DD2.jpeg
1E75DECE-B996-4105-B4EA-8F59D3549233.jpeg
Message 1209 of 2,542 (392 Views)

★★★ Guide

@lawmfw wrote:

Practice Room but better than any plant selection I tried yet !!  Seems to be plenty of extra SUN so I will try with any mint instead of the second Gold Bloom and so far I  have yet to reach 2M score

I have only Shadow pea in Mastery level, help me quite well this week.

Screenshot_20190530-211856_Plants Vs Zombies 2.jpg
Message 1210 of 2,542 (353 Views)