Sharing your Battlez experiences

by eieio_31310

Original Post

Re: Sharing your Battlez experiences

★★★★★ Pro

@eieio_31310 thank you. Standard smile I'm all for laziness *cough* speed optimisation :D

Message 1681 of 2,542 (461 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
Impressive,
I also want to have so much money gloves and gems👍
Message 1682 of 2,542 (442 Views)

Champion

@Maden57   It is one of my high level plants profile which has been played (quite a lot) when the x10 streak reward was running.  I also resist the temptation to use gems to level up plants.

Message 1683 of 2,542 (426 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

For me using GEMs was the only way to strengthen plants BEFORE I was able to compete at BattleZ (Arena) and maintain a win streak...that and World Pinata Tracker twice a day.

Message 1684 of 2,542 (381 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@lawmfw wrote:

For me using GEMs was the only way to strengthen plants BEFORE I was able to compete at BattleZ (Arena) and maintain a win streak...that and World Pinata Tracker twice a day.

I got most of my plants level-up from quests and did not join the x10 streak at the early stage as I was playing with my level 1 plants and not agreeing in paying gem taxes. 

It was @Humplemann lists out the gems were better spent on retaining the long streaks and I started using my mid-high level plant profiles again to get to my x10 streak and shared the rewards to all of my profiles.  Hmm, have not seen him for a long times just wondering if he is still playing or have packed it in just like many other good players we know.

Message 1685 of 2,542 (370 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I rarely view Reddit anymore so yeah, many players have just vanished in protest/frustration.

Message 1686 of 2,542 (362 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Sounds like its easier to win seed packets and a lot of other stuff before but oh well, I can't turn back time to all those years, so i am just going to stick it out and play because i do really love it. And its a destress strategy for me which makes me happy X)

Message 1687 of 2,542 (357 Views)

Champion

@Perfume-shroom92  

This is the right way of playing games, they are meant to be enjoyed and not stressed.

Message 1688 of 2,542 (354 Views)

Champion

Funny moments.... 

IMG_6820.jpg
IMG_6821.jpg
Message 1689 of 2,542 (309 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@eieio_31310 wait...how does that even happen? XDDDD
Message 1690 of 2,542 (293 Views)