Sharing your Battlez experiences

by eieio_31310

Original Post

Re: Sharing your Battlez experiences

★★★★★ Expert
@HenryThePear oh my god....i would love to have 120 mints to add to my collection... i could get another new mint!
Message 1671 of 2,542 (394 Views)

Champion

@Perfume-shroom92 wrote:

You can still play without blover Tongue out score wouldn't be great but you will survive.... Tongue out as that is exactly what I am doing currently. Claiming free plays and using pokra spearmint.

Have you got Homing Thistle?  If so then Spear-mint will enhance this plant as well and its auto targeting works quite well on taking care of zombies coming near to the house.

Message 1672 of 2,542 (383 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@eieio_31310 Yup, I do have it actually. Hmm.....might bring it in just to try out then. I was wondering what other plants to bring in as I actually only need pokra and spearmint and the occasional cherry bomb XD
Message 1673 of 2,542 (375 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Perfume-shroom92 I have seen some people using pokra and still got 1 million.. i think it is enough to get 7 wins in a row.
Message 1674 of 2,542 (362 Views)

★★★★★ Pro
@HenryThePear Yep, I did Pokra/Spearmint and got around 1.5mil and forgot to surrender match!!! ugh! 😡
Message 1675 of 2,542 (345 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@HenryThePear I definitely didn't hit 1 million but so far I have won all the matches. So touch wood, so far so good....
Message 1676 of 2,542 (338 Views)

Champion

I have done a few rounds last night with mid level plants and noticed scores on the 8th,9th and 10th games are around 780K, a big jump to over 1.5M on the 11th.  So if I am only aiming to win 8 games and then lose 1, then 800K to 850K is the target.

Message 1677 of 2,542 (329 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@RogueYumei what is your layout on pokra?
Message 1678 of 2,542 (324 Views)

★★★★★ Pro
@HenryThePear I did full column of Pokra c4, all pumpkined. 2 PPS, 1st column. Eventually fill out 3 columns, use spearmint on CD. Have blover and reinforcemint. Tried it in practice again got 1.4mil.
Message 1679 of 2,542 (316 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@RogueYumei   I like your quick win relaxing strategy.  Good for grinding.

I've only joined the game last night and below is the result from this morning, guess I can say I have been given an easy group this week.   

IMG_6807.jpg
Message 1680 of 2,542 (290 Views)