Re: Sharing your Battlez experiences

by eieio_31310

Original Post

[ Edited ]
Champion

@HenryThePear  I think many old players with a large amount of gems can 'buy' seeds to get the plants to that level or even beyond, I guess EA has missed an opportunity on offering a score doubling button for $$$ for players who want win with giga scores like the perk on the Penny's pursuit. 

Message 2391 of 2,542 (833 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Real interesting to be pitted against a person for 2 times.

99A00A2A-FD8A-4B1A-8AFF-B62B57BFB39F.png
Message 2392 of 2,542 (820 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@HenryThePear That is quite strange since I remember Haem saying replays are only used once. Maybe I misunderstood her or the person you played against scored the exact same amount of points twice (which I don't think). 

Message 2393 of 2,542 (779 Views)

★★★ Guide

Must have been a glitch. I’ve never come across that before in hundreds of battles in all my years of playing. They really wanted to break your streak.

Message 2394 of 2,542 (748 Views)

Champion

@PowerToss   I thought that was I I have read over in subreddit somewhere as well but later on I also seem to recall she said only one recording of the player is stored and this recording would be used until there is a new one records over the old one, reading between the lines, I took that as to suggest a recording would be used more than once.  Having said that, a same recording being used on a same player twice or more is something new to me.

Message 2395 of 2,542 (735 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Wow! Respect

Message 2396 of 2,542 (624 Views)

Message 2397 of 2,542 (595 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@MAGICDAVESHROOM I have to say my dinos don't look that drunk.... or that rigid.. they have a good diet and I make sure they have lots of outdoor exercise kicking footballs....just to get their aim right.
Message 2398 of 2,542 (585 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I noticed that there aren’t many Pokra seeds in Battlez at all for me.

Message 2399 of 2,542 (515 Views)

Champion

@HenryThePear   I have some given to me about 2 hours ago (that is about an hour before your post)  when I used up one of the 'free play' to get 6 gems, so I think it is still available but the chance of getting one might have been reduced.  Well, either that or you might have been very unlucky.  

Message 2400 of 2,542 (498 Views)