Re: Sharing your Battlez experiences

by amacinnz

Original Post

★ Apprentice

I have 394 points in the searing season but only 384 points in Arena and they have been running exactly the same time. I had poor internet connection for a few games so I guess my wins counted for searing season but got missed off Arena.

5D72A4C1-441E-4E39-86E5-755DD80B4ADA.png
Message 1451 of 2,542 (531 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Chilling at silver league and aim to remain that way. Just started pvz2 this summer having uninstall a few times when it crashed on me before. Gold and jade league seems too competitive to me and so I purposely pace myself. Enjoying the extra plants i can get from battlez, just feel sad I have missed out on all the plants and mints before Frown don't seem to be anyway i can get them now... 

Untitled.png
Message 1452 of 2,542 (502 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@amacinnz wrote:

I have 394 points in the searing season but only 384 points in Arena and they have been running exactly the same time. I had poor internet connection for a few games so I guess my wins counted for searing season but got missed off Arena.

I think there is a bad bug that sometimes the Season board's progression increase more than it should, thus if you are just 5 or less points (crowns) to get to the next reward, the progress jump would mean you will be missing out the rewards.  This has happen to a lot of players (me included) since the start of Seasons.

Message 1453 of 2,542 (495 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@Perfume-shroom92I haven't been playing all that long, either - started last November - I'm pretty sure the plants & power mints come around again - and I can't remember where but I did see a list of mints either on here or Reddit in the order they will return. For instance I thought I had lost my chance at getting Shadow Pea Shooter but just unlocked this plant last week.

Message 1454 of 2,542 (465 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@AuntySocialite I don't have enough gems to unlock the shadow peashooter and I don't plan to use any real money XD so I am just slowly plodding along...hopefully it will come around again and then by that time, with a combination of quest and packets in pinata, I will finally be able to get it... The shadow family is my favourite family right now.
Message 1455 of 2,542 (452 Views)

Champion

@Perfume-shroom92   I am sure that Shadow Peashooter will be returned sometimes in the future, it has been a very useful plant for my level 1 profiles. 

Not counting Arena rewards, currently we can get 27 gems per day and with the addition of 100 gems from the hard level quest every two weeks, so I am sure you would have more then enough for the next round. 

Message 1456 of 2,542 (439 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@eieio_31310 I know... I am using all those gems to upgrade all my other plants. Cause i realise other than my shadow plants, all my other plants are quite weak and some of them are good in battle if I can get them strong enough. So buying the silver league pinatas a lot to get them stronger Standard smile but I am sure i will get there!
Message 1457 of 2,542 (434 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Perfume-shroom92 u should get to jade for maximum pinatas..
Message 1458 of 2,542 (361 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@HenryThePear I think it is too competitive for me....someone showed a picture of the scores of jade league and there is no way on earth I would even reached any of those scores...
Message 1459 of 2,542 (348 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Perfume-shroom92 You can check the mid level forum. Jade is not that bad
I climbed to jade 4 months ago and only got down to Gold on purpose.. it is not that difficult.
Message 1460 of 2,542 (334 Views)