Re: Sharing your Battlez experiences

by eieio_31310

Original Post

★★★ Guide

Seems that this week battle still sticks with blover. In practice I could kill Cardio Zombies by Squash, but in real battles could not kill even 1. So score is lower around 1mil.

Plants Vs Zombies 2_2019-08-06-12-52-28.jpg
Message 1411 of 2,542 (541 Views)

Champion

@Coldwind73  

I would not trust the score obtained in practices before the actual game starts as I found it detached from reality.  I guess this because of the dynamic difficulty level changes depending on your league position and other factors.

Since the streak is no longer important to keep, I have stopped using the practices I just use the free plays to do the 'practice' in real match instead. 

Message 1412 of 2,542 (537 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I don’t have very many fancy plans and are not super high level five at most six for my electric peashooter but the strategy seems to be working for me really well 

41A5CAEF-D3A3-42F6-8772-D5934CBAA698.png
D9799264-C5D4-4174-8EDA-528001F6C8AD.png
Message 1413 of 2,542 (508 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Hi @mikon907

Thanks for sharing your strategy Standard smile Since you have Imitator you could also try @FantastiXxPVZ double Blover strategy. You can watch the video here. You can get way higher scores with that strategy...just spam those Blovers.

Message 1414 of 2,542 (498 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
How is he doing that it looks like all those plants are level one? Lol.
Message 1415 of 2,542 (488 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Primal Peashooter knocks back the zombies and makes them airborne. You can blow away the airborne zombies with Blover. The same applies to the use of Reinforce-Mint. With this strategy you can achieve scores of 4M+ with level 1 plants Standard smile (Edit: In Jade League)

Level 1 plants

Message 1416 of 2,542 (482 Views)
Highlighted

Champion

@mikon907 wrote:
How is he doing that it looks like all those plants are level one? Lol.

In Arena, plant level does play a part but so do the strategy and gaming skill.

A good player can maximize what they have on hand, or more correctly, at their finger tip while the less informed could waste all the power their plants can give them.  This is the main reason I started this post to share our experiences and I have to say a big thank you for all the active posters to this site (too many to list here) who enabled me to learn new strategies and skills to enhance my gaming enjoyment.

Message 1417 of 2,542 (451 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Who ate my jaffa cakes?

I know it was one of you.

Screenshot_2019-08-07-20-15-12-1.png
Message 1418 of 2,542 (426 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@MAGICDAVESHROOM wrote:

Who ate my jaffa cakes?

I know it was one of you.

HAHAHA. Nice screenshot^^

Message 1419 of 2,542 (418 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Nothing special in the Boosterama Practice matches...L5 Squash + couple of L4 PPM can kill two Cardio zombie. If you focus on Cardio zombie too much your score will be lower since you don't trigger new zombie waves. Remember to enter Arena before you start your practice matches, otherwise the Cardio zombie will be way weaker Standard smile

Edit: Cardio zombie not Z-Mech^^

Practice Boosterama

Message 1420 of 2,542 (413 Views)